PDA

View Full Version : 100 Mickeys Exhibit ends September 8, 2002

AVP
08-20-2002, 05:23 PM
Recieved from the Disneyland Resort Merchandise department:

100 Mickeys Exhibit ends September 8, 2002

In celebration of Walt Disney's 100th birthday, the Disneyland Resort is hosting the One Hundred Mickeys event at The Disney Gallery. From February 23 to September 8, The Disney Gallery will exhibit 100 images of Mickey Mouse designed by artist Eric Robison. As an added bonus, Print on Demand will be introduced at the exhibit. Print on Demand allows Guests to obtain a poster-size image of the artwork of the 100 Mickeys images. Print on Demand images are available in a variety of sizes and prices vary.

Housed above Pirates of the Caribbean, the Disney Gallery, featuring archival paintings, models, and exhibits, is one of DisneylandŽ park's hidden treasures. Stop in for a veritable cornucopia of Disney past, present, and future.

This is will be your last chance to view all 100 Original painting from Eric Robison's 100 Mickeys exhibit. On September 8,2002 the Disney Gallery doors will be closed until October 4,2002 when a new Haunted Mansion Holiday exhibit featuring Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas concept art, Haunted Mansion Conceptual Art as well as Models and artifacts will open.

Access is available via an elevator. Contact a Cast Member in Port d'Orleans for assistance.

cstephens
08-20-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by AVP
On September 8,2002 the Disney Gallery doors will be closed until October 4,2002 when a new Haunted Mansion Holiday exhibit featuring Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas concept art, Haunted Mansion Conceptual Art as well as Models and artifacts will open.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

roberts1398
08-20-2002, 06:11 PM
Any idea what will be replacing it? I'll be there the end of Sept...

cstephens
08-20-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by roberts1398
Any idea what will be replacing it? I'll be there the end of Sept...

I'm not sure you read Adrienne's post, or my quote, closely enough...

mikala
08-20-2002, 10:04 PM
Thank goodness I will be there 9/7, as I missed it in May. Hope I like it. Love the pins....

Mikala

roberts1398
08-21-2002, 08:03 AM
Ooops :eek: -- you caught me! I didn't read all the way thru the message. Punish me for skimming! Bad bad girl!

Sorry about that...

awinner
08-21-2002, 09:52 PM
do you know if you will be able to buy the attractions posters while they are closed and will they still have them when they reopen...i really want the canvas with all the mini attraction posters on it

sydney
08-23-2002, 02:14 PM
I believe they'll keep print on demand at the premiere shop in tomorrowland during the changeover.

AVP
08-23-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by sydney
I believe they'll keep print on demand at the premiere shop in tomorrowland during the changeover.

As I understand it, all of the attraction posters will be loaded onto the Premier Shop system before the Gallery closes. Right now, Premier has only the Tomorrowland attraction posters.

AVP