PDA

View Full Version : Magic Mornings?

disneylandgirl
01-25-2008, 03:14 PM
What are the Magic Mornings / Early Entry? How do you participate in them?

Darkbeer
01-25-2008, 03:46 PM
Magic Mornings allow selected guests to enter Disneyland one hour prior to the official opening time on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Selected attractions in Fantasyland and Tomorrowland are avaialble.

To qualify for a Magic Morning Entry, you need to buy a 3 day or longer Advance Purchase ParkHopper that is issued thru the Walt Disney Travel Company. Most Advance Purchase tickets are issued thru the WDTC, including those online, thru travel agents, Good Neighbor Hotels, etc.

One of the few Multi-Day Tickets that do not come with a Magic Morning entry are Military or other specially discounted tickets, such as group rates.

Or you can stay at one of the Three Disney Owned hotels, and then show your room charge slip at the turnstiles.

disneylandgirl
01-25-2008, 03:55 PM
Thanks! That is so awesome. I hope I can do it someday!

CV12Pirate
01-26-2008, 04:53 AM
Thanks! That is so awesome. I hope I can do it someday!

You can do it, just stay focused and save your money. Good luck.

hybrid-god
01-28-2008, 07:36 AM
Or you can stay at one of the Three Disney Owned hotels, and then show your room charge slip at the turnstiles.

What does that acheive? ? ? :confused:

Malcon10t
01-28-2008, 07:39 AM
What does that acheive? ? ? :confused:If you stay onsite, you get MM every day it is offered.

hybrid-god
01-28-2008, 07:39 AM
NICE! Very very nice! Thanks for the info! :p :p :p

daveywest
01-28-2008, 11:47 AM
Be aware that WD Travel ususally only gives you one MM/EE. Getawaytoday.com offers 2 early entrys on their tickets.

hybrid-god
01-29-2008, 09:23 AM
Be aware that WD Travel ususally only gives you one MM/EE. Getawaytoday.com offers 2 early entrys on their tickets.

^^^^
If you get that and stay onsite at one of the three hotels?........will you still be able to go to all Magic Mornings on all days it is offered? Now I'm confused? ? ? :confused:

Bolivar
01-29-2008, 09:45 AM
If you stay at one of the Disney hotels you get MM/EE every day it is offered.

If you buy a three day (or more) park hopper you get one or two days of MM/EE depending on where you bought it.

So, if you have three day park hoppers and are staying on propery you get it every day AND have one day on the ticket -- not that you get anything out of having two MM/EE one day.

Malcon10t
01-29-2008, 10:01 AM
^^^^
If you get that and stay onsite at one of the three hotels?........will you still be able to go to all Magic Mornings on all days it is offered? Now I'm confused? ? ? :confused:
If you are staying onsite, ignore everything else. Even if you have a single day ticket or an annual pass, you can use MM every day (including checkin and checkout day) you are there. The charge slip is good for you and 5 people to enter the park, so if you stay onsite, and friends stay offsite, they can enter with you (total of 6 though...)