PDA

View Full Version : Early Entry /Magic Mornings In Tomorrowland Instead of Fantasyland?

*Tink*
01-24-2008, 09:26 PM
Last time I went to DLR (Sept 06) our Early Entry was for Fantasyland... and every post I've found has listed Fantasyland as the current land open for Magic Mornings, but my package from Get Away Today says that it includes:

"TWO MAGIC MORNING EARLY ENTRIES with each 3-Day or longer Park HopperŽ Bonus Ticket to TOMORROWLAND inside DisneylandŽ Park. Tomorrowland is the home of the Finding Nemo, Space Mountain, Autopia, Buzz Lightyear, and Star Tours attractions."

So now I'm confused... is GAT wrong or will my Magic Mornings be in Tomorrowland?

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

VickiC
01-25-2008, 08:20 AM
EE has always been FL and selcted TL attractions.

*Tink*
01-25-2008, 08:38 AM
Thanks, Vicki; that's what I thought and had planned for (and hoping for!), but when both the GAT website and the paperwork they sent me said that the Magic Mornings are valid in Tomorrowland with no mention of Fantasyland, I started thinking that maybe they recently changed it or something.

kennythepirate
01-25-2008, 12:25 PM
These are the attractions open for Magic Mornings
Fantasyland
King Arthur Carrousel
Mad Tea Party
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Peter Pan's Flight
Alice in Wonderland
Pinocchio's Daring Journey
Snow White's Scary Adventure
"it's a small world" (seasonal)
Matterhorn Bobsleds

Tomorrowland
DisneylandŽ Monorail
Autopia
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
Astro Orbitor
Space Mountain
Star Tours
Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage

*Tink*
01-26-2008, 02:45 PM
Thank you, Kenny; that is VERY helpful!

Darkbeer
01-26-2008, 11:09 PM
FYI, While Kenny has a good list, Disney has been very specific over the last few months, and have switched from listing any specific attraction, to "selected" attractions in Tomorrow land and Fantasyland.

Who knows what ride needs more morning maintenance, or has some other issues that need to be fixed before they open to any guest.

So no guarantees of any specific attraction being available for Magic Mornings.