PDA

View Full Version : AP Discount for Lion King

coronamouseman
08-19-2002, 08:02 AM
Noticed info about AP discount for Lion King tickets, so I went over to Ticketmaster online site and used code suggested and presto ............. no discounting showed up for tickets requested!

Anybody tried this successfully? Do you have to phone in the order or purchase at box office?

RStar
08-19-2002, 09:16 AM
How many tickets did you try to order? There is only a discount when you buy 4 tickets. Buy 3, get one free is the discount I'm aware of.

rexfarms
08-19-2002, 11:25 AM
Yeah but where would I go to get this discount? I think there is a little booth at DtD.

coronamouseman
08-19-2002, 11:52 AM
Tried to order 4 via ticketmaster and even when entering the appropriate Disney passholder discount code price came out as full price ...........

I believe the website also said discount was only valid online, via phone or at the Pantages box office (not the DTD booth)

DJ_MENTOS
08-19-2002, 12:30 PM
When I went through the process, it worked for me.

Here are some tips:
1) Offer valid only for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday evening performances September 1 - October 31, 2002
2) If responding to a promotion/special offer, enter redemption code & quantity of tickets in boxes below. For Angels & Disney Passholder Offers, please precede your redemption code by the letter J, if purchasing regular tix, or L, if purchasing VIP tix.

Hopefully this helps...
-DJ_MENTOS