PDA

View Full Version : tomorrowlandings - no nemo?

olegc
01-19-2008, 10:56 PM
I noticed tonight, 1/19, that Tomorrowlandings is no longer the Nemo/STar Wars store. It's been converted to a Hat shot (a la Mod Hatter) with stitching machines and the like. While I did not buy much at Tomorrowlandings I remember what a big hoopla it was to have a seperate store for Submarine voyage, even though most of the merchandise was generic Nemo. Does anyone know when the switch was made?

also, bad show on last weekend of IASWH - the middle sets of lights, around the clock, were off...

TTFN92
01-20-2008, 10:33 AM
Is that the shop that is right by the exit of the Autopia?

olegc
01-20-2008, 11:45 AM
Is that the shop that is right by the exit of the Autopia?

no - tomorrowlandings is below the old ROcketRods ride platform (where RadioDisney used to be).

cstephens
01-20-2008, 04:05 PM
Does anyone know when the switch was made?

I noticed it about a month or two ago. The Jedi Academy and Nemo stuff are now in a cart kinda by Innoventions and in Star Traders.

charpaul
01-23-2008, 12:03 PM
I had assumed that TomorrowLanding was not attracting adequate foot traffic to promote high sales of Nemo and StarWars merchandise. At least that was my first thought when I saw the VERY visible Nemo/Star Wars merchandise cart in front of Innoventions.

motomickey
01-23-2008, 01:17 PM
and is pretty much ALL star wars merchandise. Worked there yesterday for 2 hours (brrrrrr) and do not remember seeing any Nemo stuff. Those items can be found in the Little Green Men Store Command store and in Star Trader.