PDA

View Full Version : Wishful Dine at Club 33

hacim007
01-14-2008, 11:43 AM
Hi,

My name is Micah. I'm planning on making a trip to Disneyland this year with my wife. It's her favorite place. She loves Disneyland so much I'm sure she would pick going there for vacation instead of someplace like Hawaii or the Bahamas. Anyhow this year will be our 5th year anniversary and I thought one way it could be extra special for her would be to Dine at the Club 33 restaurant during our trip to Disneyland. Neither of us have ever been inside, we've only ever seen pictures on the internet. And every time my wife sees it she gets so excited. So please, if any member of Club 33 would be willing to help me out in this regard I would be forever greatful. I know it would be a most memorable occassion. Thank you for your consideration.

Micah Davis

mickey lover
02-07-2008, 03:25 PM
Our 50th wedding anniversary is coming up soon. We were at Disneyland when it opened. We went there on dates in high school and college. We are annual passholders and go often. We have put our name on the waiting list for Club 33, it been one year and still have not heard anything. We were hoping to have dinner at Club 33 for our anniversary. I Hope someone knows how we can pull this off. Yes, we are almost 70 years old and still LOVE Disneyland.
Marilyn

Sosai X
02-07-2008, 11:02 PM
Our 50th wedding anniversary is coming up soon. We were at Disneyland when it opened. We went there on dates in high school and college. We are annual passholders and go often. We have put our name on the waiting list for Club 33, it been one year and still have not heard anything. We were hoping to have dinner at Club 33 for our anniversary. I Hope someone knows how we can pull this off. Yes, we are almost 70 years old and still LOVE Disneyland.
Marilyn

The waiting list for new Club 33 members is 5-7 years now (if they are still accepting new members, not sure if they are). So might be a while before you get the official invitation package.

Malcon10t
02-08-2008, 10:38 AM
The waiting list for new Club 33 members is 5-7 years now (if they are still accepting new members, not sure if they are). So might be a while before you get the official invitation package.They aren't. We've been on the list for 5 years, and were told expect another 3.