PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Fast Pass????? Am i drunk here???

Vegettack
08-17-2002, 12:44 AM
I spoke with someone who had just recently visited Disneyland, and he told me something that puzzled me about FP.... He had asked a CM to explain the whole FP deal to him, and so the CM did, and also told him that there were certain combinations of attractions where you could have more than one FP at a time...... I have heard this rumor before, and when my friend called to confirm it with Disney, they told him the rumor was false, but a CM telling this to a guest? hmm... i am wondering here what is happening!

rexfarms
08-17-2002, 12:51 AM
No no no, what I said was that some of the FP machines are not connected to the rest of the system such as POTC and HM and GRR. I dont understand this combination thing? I could be the drunkard though.

Nigel2
08-17-2002, 12:52 AM
Well it works out a few way, if you have a park hopping AP then you can hold a FP at each park (I think you still can), but in disneyland there are a few attractions that have FPs that are "free", Haunted Mansion and Pirates I bleive are the free ones.

Not Afraid
08-17-2002, 12:57 AM
OK, here's the actual deal as it stands currently.

At DL, you may hold, at the same time, a Pirates FP, A Mansion FP and one additional FP (R. Rabbit, Autopia, Indy, Space, Splash, BTMRR, Star Tours. Pirates and Mansion are on independent FP systems from the other FP attractions.

At DCA, the independent FP (sometimes called a "freebie") is currently GRR. You can hold a GRR FP as well as one any of the other FP options. The exception to this is a Blast FP, which is not a registered FP.

I KNOW this to be true because I do it all of the time, along with many other MPers.

Hope that helps.

Vegettack
08-17-2002, 12:58 AM
hmm... maybe i am the drunkard here though, or possibly the fool who told me this information (he (JIM) has a reputation for being fairly drunk at times, especially when he is getting his teaching on at school, which is sadly a bad combination of sorts).. But... on the other hand, could it be that we r all drunk and we are OBLIVIOUS/OBLIVION to the facts? hmm... this may require some thought.....

rexfarms
08-17-2002, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Not Afraid
OK, here's the actual deal as it stands currently.

At DL, you may hold, at the same time, a Pirates FP, A Mansion FP and one additional FP (R. Rabbit, Autopia, Indy, Space, Splash, BTMRR, Star Tours. Pirates and Mansion are on independent FP systems from the other FP attractions.

At DCA, the independent FP (sometimes called a "freebie") is currently GRR. You can hold a GRR FP as well as one any of the other FP options. The exception to this is a Blast FP, which is not a registered FP.

I KNOW this to be true because I do it all of the time, along with many other MPers.

Hope that helps.

I understand this, but Chris is this what you were asking?

Vegettack
08-17-2002, 01:18 AM
thank you for the information, and yeah, that is what i wanted to hear, to some extent.... It's good enough for me, cuz for all i know, my friend probably missunderstood the FP thing, seeming as he had trouble understanding the basic concepts of it!

coronamouseman
08-17-2002, 05:29 AM
Veg: A you, by chance, a fan of the Anne Nicole Show?

DisneylandKid
08-17-2002, 09:05 AM
Why do HM, PotC, & GRR all have independent FP systems? Will this be changed?

HBTiggerFan
08-17-2002, 09:23 AM
You don't have to have an AP to get the multiple FPs either. Any standard valid ticket will do.

I'm guessing here but I think HM, PoTC and GRR are on an independant system is because they are such large capacity rides?

rexfarms
08-17-2002, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by coronamouseman
Veg: A you, by chance, a fan of the Anne Nicole Show?

I dont believe he is. Why do you ask? lol ;)