PDA

View Full Version : Whose Line Tickets

RStar
08-15-2002, 07:19 AM
I'm trying to find out how they are planning to do the seating for the Whose Line show at the Hyperian during the ABC preview days at DCA on the 24th and 25th. Can anyone tell me if they will be handing out seating tickets? If so when will they give them out? Or will they just have a line up and wait first come first serve?

Any CMs out there working the Hyperian or Hollywood section in the Know?

Thank you for any info you have.

~Bob

RStar
08-16-2002, 09:07 AM
Just a bump-

So has anyone got any news yet? Thanks.

~Bob

DisneylandKid
08-16-2002, 09:49 AM
That's a good question. I bet it will be similar to how they do Blast --- maybe using Fastpasses. I would get there early, but, remember, the Hyperion is really big.

Not Afraid
08-16-2002, 09:52 AM
I will make sure I ask when I am at the park today. I am curious as well. If it is done like Blast, It will be mo problem getting a group of tickets of a bunch of MPers.

Disney Nick
08-16-2002, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Not Afraid
I will make sure I ask when I am at the park today. I am curious as well. If it is done like Blast, It will be mo problem getting a group of tickets of a bunch of MPers.
Yes find out. Someone should get us FPs when DCA opens and we shouldn't be there much later than the Noon meet time to get in line if it starts at 1:30. I definitely want an Orchestra seat :).

DisneylandKid
08-16-2002, 11:25 AM
Is there going to be a meet that day? Is it the Saturday or Sunday?

Disney Nick
08-16-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by DisneylandKid
Is there going to be a meet that day? Is it the Saturday or Sunday?
Sunday, there is a meet every sunday. Check out the Lounge for info about meets regularly. We are having an August 25th, end of the summer, meet :D. Details here http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8858. Post in the thread if any of you can make it.

ALL are invited.... especially you lurkers ;)

Darkbeer
08-16-2002, 12:21 PM
They are phasing out the use of FastPasses at BLAST!, they are now date specific, and will be totally eliminated after Sunday, August 25th. The last week of shows will be first come, first serve only.....

More info here...

http://www.laughingplace.com/default.asp?WCI=MsgBoard&WCE=T-23669-P-1&Refresh=0816095530