PDA

View Full Version : clarabelle's frozen yogurt

DisneyGurly
08-14-2002, 10:31 PM
i went to disneyland with three of my friends today and we got frozen yogurt from clarabelle's in toontown and it was awful. from the moment we started eating it we all seemed that it tasted funny. me the pig had already eaten about half of it but my three friends had only taken a few bites. after awhile one of my friends decided to get a refund and they gave it to her with out complaining or anything. the workers also mentioned that they didn't really like the yogurt there. after that one of my other friends thought that he should get a refund because he was appalled about how it tasted. when he went up there they gave him the refund no problem and then this time they mentioned that they were trying out a new flavor of chocolate and that they were using ghiradelli chocolate in it. i just wanted to tell all of you about my experience and to say i would get the frozen yogurt somewhere else.

DisneylandBoy
08-15-2002, 01:19 AM
I have actually found that the yogurt there is very good . . . maybe it is just the new kind.

DisneylandKid
08-15-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by DisneylandBoy
I have actually found that the yogurt there is very good . . . maybe it is just the new kind. When did you last have it there? I know that they are testing Ghiradelli-chocolate yogurt there, which I think might be too bitter for ice cream, but I'm not sure how long they've been doing that. The yogurt there was very flavorless when I had some, and it seemed a lot more watered down. :(

Cooie
08-15-2002, 12:40 PM
I haven't been to Clarabelle's in about a year, because it was always closed on the weekends during winter (at least , it was when I went.) But from what I remember, they used to have really good fro yo. Did they just start using different stuff this season?

DisneylandKid
08-15-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Cooie
I haven't been to Clarabelle's in about a year, because it was always closed on the weekends during winter (at least , it was when I went.) But from what I remember, they used to have really good fro yo. Did they just start using different stuff this season? They must've, because I remember it being good at one point.