PDA

View Full Version : Snow White Musical (Press Pictures)

Mickey
01-02-2008, 11:52 PM
Hello! Happy new year 2008!

Anyone misses a good musical at Disneyland? I do!

Here are 3 pics of the last show at Fantasyland Theatre, these are some promo pictures if you are interested in the rest PM me.

Enjoy!

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii120/geo_river/2004_02_11_snowwhite7.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii120/geo_river/2004-02-27_SnowWhite18.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii120/geo_river/2004_02_11_snowwhite1.jpg

Mickey!

TTFN92
01-03-2008, 08:51 AM
Thanks for sharing. Those are great. We only got to see the show once but we really liked it. I wish we had been able to see it more. What is there now, if anything? One of my boys was asking me the other day and I didn't have an answer. I knew they talked about doing the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique type thing but didn't know if it actually happened.

stan4d_steph
01-03-2008, 09:25 AM
The Princess Fantasy Faire is hosted there now. It's a little bit show, a little bit meet and greet.

carolinakid
01-03-2008, 12:26 PM
It's not called Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (that I recall) but there is an area of the Princess Fantasy Faire (in the retail section) where they do hair & makeup (and, naturally, you can buy the princess costume.) One CM told us this area (PFF) might become a full fledged enclosed theater (like the Hyperion in DCA) where more elaborate Broadway-style shows/entertainment could be performed. He said DL wanted to have a Hyperion-like theater on "their" side of the resort, and the current PFF location could be the logical spot.

spectromen
01-04-2008, 07:55 PM
Yes, I do miss a good musical at the Fantasyland Theatre...however Snow White was not one of them LOL.....
Take One Man's Dream, Beauty & The Beast Live, or even The Spirit of Pocahontas, now you're talking...
But thanks for posting the nice shots :)

Mickey
01-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Yes, I do miss a good musical at the Fantasyland Theatre...however Snow White was not one of them LOL.....
Take One Man's Dream, Beauty & The Beast Live, or even The Spirit of Pocahontas, now you're talking...
But thanks for posting the nice shots :)

Your Welcome ;)

vfire
01-05-2008, 03:25 AM
Nice pics...

I actually miss the Snow White show, or any show there for that matter. The Princess Fantasy Faire is a big waste of a nice theater. They should move the princesses to a reconverted Fantasyland Skyway building and give us back live shows in the theater.

aznewsboy
01-05-2008, 03:05 PM
We only got to see the Snow White show once. I'd like to see it again or anything else there.

We absolutely dislike the PFF. I cannot wait till my daughter does not need to see the princesses anymore. Waiting in the line to MAYBE catch the favored princess of the moment is a pain & has been disappointing more than once. We also don't like the 3rd "princess" who's not really a princess. I liked it when you could go to the certain spot of a particular princess & wait there for the one my daughter really wanted to see.

TTFN92
01-05-2008, 09:40 PM
We also don't like the 3rd "princess" who's not really a princess.

Who is that? I have 4 boys so we don't seek out the princesses. Just wondering who might be there. Pocahontas? Tinker Bell? Alice? Now I'm curious. ;)

carolinakid
01-06-2008, 09:10 AM
I saw 2 Princess shows my last visit. 1st show had Aurora, Belle & Mulan. 2nd show we hit the Princess Jackpot...Aurora, Snow White & Cinderella! The audience went wild! And believe me, it's more than just kids that love the Princesses!

aznewsboy
01-06-2008, 05:05 PM
I just meant that Mulan or Pocahontas are not Princesses in our book. We don't like waiting in those lines for 2 princesses & "whoever". I have heard sometimes it's Alice or Minnie or the Godmother. You can get those 3 elsewhere with a shorter line & we have seen Mulan in DCA before. Tinkerbell would be great but I doubt that will ever happen due to her size.

VickiC
01-06-2008, 07:47 PM
I've seen Belle, Snow White and Aurora in DCA too.

Doesn't Mulan marry a prince a the end of the movie? Doesn't that make her as much a princess as Cinderella?

lilfaeriebrat
01-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Pocahontas is a princess. Granted she's an indian princess but princess she still is. Never been my favorite but I hate how she's forgotten about when others that aren't princesses are placed in the "Princess line-ups" such as Tinker Bell.

carolinakid
01-07-2008, 03:22 PM
You'll be glad to know that although Pocahontas wasn't in either of the Princess shows on the stage that I saw (see my previous post). She was in the Princess Meet & Greet area (looking very beautiful and royal, I might add!);)