PDA

View Full Version : Buzz Target Points

DisneyJenn
01-02-2008, 05:04 PM
I saw a thread awhile ago with the point value of each shape, but I can't find it. If someone could share again, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks and have a Disney day!

Mistyj
01-03-2008, 08:41 AM
Circles - 100
Squares - 1,000
Diamonds - 5,000
Triangles - 10,000

Of course, as Buzz will remind you, they are worth more if they are lit!

bassett1976
01-03-2008, 08:45 AM
I saw a thread awhile ago with the point value of each shape, but I can't find it. If someone could share again, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks and have a Disney day!

There are also a few hidden targets that are worth more, if you can hit them.

pixar
01-03-2008, 10:39 AM
are there any other hidden targets other than the obvious? I've made top 10 twice :) but have never gotten close to the highest scores. did the ride stop for them? :p

bassett1976
01-03-2008, 10:56 AM
are there any other hidden targets other than the obvious? I've made top 10 twice :) but have never gotten close to the highest scores. did the ride stop for them? :p

There are the three "hidden" targets in the transition tunnel (where they take your picture) just before the last room with Zurg.

Also, there are two hidden targets on the two Zurgs on his chest plate. They are not marked but you can hit them from time to time.

I haven't figured out how the top 10 people can get 2 million or so points during one trip.

pixar
01-03-2008, 11:08 AM
There are the three "hidden" targets in the transition tunnel (where they take your picture) just before the last room with Zurg.

Also, there are two hidden targets on the two Zurgs on his chest plate. They are not marked but you can hit them from time to time.

I haven't figured out how the top 10 people can get 2 million or so points during one trip.

actually the picture is taken after you exit the tunnel. I've had the ride slow and stop before, but only when I'm in front of squares or circles!

cynthia312
01-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Thanks for all the tips so far

Burnt Toast
01-03-2008, 01:42 PM
Circles - 100
Squares - 1,000
Diamonds - 5,000
Triangles - 10,000

Of course, as Buzz will remind you, they are worth more if they are lit!

Supposedly, from what I heard, the game is overall more fun when you're lit.

Burnt Toast
01-03-2008, 01:43 PM

Reaaaaaaaly long ride stop for an ADA Guest... and they happened to be in front of a triangle target.

MermaidHair
01-03-2008, 04:27 PM
I have been thinking to ask this for a while and this thread seems a good place to do so.

I have only ridden BLAB twice. I loved it but it took a while for this non-video-game-playing geezer to figure out what I was doing - when to aim, how to make sure I was shooting at the right moments, etc. Is there an easy way to explain this. When I take my kids on the ride for the first time in May it would be nice to be able to tell them how to play!

Thanks for not laughing at me while you type!:fez:

bassett1976
01-03-2008, 04:59 PM
I have been thinking to ask this for a while and this thread seems a good place to do so.

I have only ridden BLAB twice. I loved it but it took a while for this non-video-game-playing geezer to figure out what I was doing - when to aim, how to make sure I was shooting at the right moments, etc. Is there an easy way to explain this. When I take my kids on the ride for the first time in May it would be nice to be able to tell them how to play!

Thanks for not laughing at me while you type!:fez:

Well, it's just like shooting a gun. You look down the top of the laser gun (the sight) to help you aim. You pull the trigger to fire. While I'm on the ride I'm always pulling the trigger. I also look for the red "dot" that helps me with targeting. I have found some of the lasers don't really fire straight so you correct your shooting a little. The laser gun lights up in the back when you hit a target.

MermaidHair
01-03-2008, 05:51 PM
I seem to remember that it felt like the guns would only fire when the laser light was lit and that the laser went in and out, depending on if there were targets nearby. Does this sound right?

In my defense, my DH, who worked for a gaming company at the time, also had difficulties with this. (we are so lame!)

DisneyDustin22
01-04-2008, 07:32 AM
I bring and use my own scope. ;)

Bytebear
01-04-2008, 05:28 PM
Also, if you don't hit any targets, every 5 shots earn you $100 (I think), so even if you suck completely, you still get something.

DisneyJenn
01-04-2008, 07:07 PM
Thanks everyone!! I couldn't remember the points and I am determined to beat my 373,300 score!