PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Gotta's

Mickeyslittlehelper
08-12-2002, 04:08 PM
I am going to Disneyland in 10 days. I have been before, but not for 5 years! I was hoping that you could share your must have purchases and experiences.

Thanks,
John

MouseWife
08-12-2002, 10:03 PM
Well, I don't go all that often, I just love it.

Let's see.

I think you should ride the Fantasyland rides, no matter how old you are!!

And, ride Splash Mountain. Take a look at your picture when you are done. It might be hilarous and a must have!!

The train ride through the park is relaxing and you see the 'back side' of Disneyland.

Me, I always buy a magnetic picture frame. The kind that goes on your fridge? Then I put a picture from that trip in it. The next time, I do the same. I have a nice {crowded} collection on the fridge.

Ah, churros, churros, churros!!

A break in the square between the Pirates and the Haunted Mansion eating a box of popcorn. People watch.

Did you ask for ears? ;)

Okay, I am just saying all of the things I want to do!! Go and have fun!!

It might be hot so make sure and wear a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen. I always say this {people are going to squirt me if ever they meet me!} a little squirt bottle to mist yourselfs goes a long way in extending your 'good' feelings. {as well as carrying Tylenol, some bandages, and if you have little ones, fever medicine for them. You never know when they will feel sickly out there...}

Oh, and make sure to Have Fun!!!