PDA

View Full Version : Thanks guys Okay another question....m

Katz38
08-12-2002, 03:32 PM
What are the crowds like on Christmas -eve and Christmas day? I guess I'm worried about manuevering around a whell chair. Any more advice?

roberts1398
08-12-2002, 04:06 PM
Never been, but from what I hear, Christmas Day is BY FAR the busiest day of the year. I hear it is wall to wall people. Guessing Christmas Eve isn't far behind, as people probably aren't travelling on that day, but have already arrived for the most part.

goofey
08-12-2002, 04:27 PM
Christmas Day and Christmas Eve can get pretty busy, but they're not the busiest days of the year. The biggest crowds come between Christmas and New Year's, as this is when all holiday merchandise goes on sale for 50% off. If you plan to go Christmas Eve, the park closes at 8, so do everything you plan to do that day early. Also, if you have children with you, be sure to visit Santa early on Christmas Eve. Two years ago I worked until 10pm on Christmas Eve, and there were still people waiting to see Santa.

If you're going to be in a wheelchair, the only big problem you may encounter is maneuvering it around a store, especially Toontown's Gag Factory with its narrow aisles, and Tomorrowland's Star Trader which is always jam-packed with people exiting Star Tours. Your other problem, if it's a very busy day, would be maneuvering through hordes of people. Other than that, all rides/attractions have special entrances for guests with disabilities (often through the exit, but not always), and all parades/shows have designated viewing areas for guests with disabilities.

Hope that helps, and have fun!!