PDA

View Full Version : Can 2 members of the same family reserve 2 AP rooms each?

biolabetty
12-21-2007, 10:05 PM
We need to reserve 9 rooms for the end of February. With the AP5 discount, Paradise Pier is $149. When we talked to Disneyland about reserving the block of rooms, they wouldn't go below $240 for PP. Since my husband and I are both APs, could we reserve 2 rooms each, and then get a few more people that are going to use the rooms to do the same? According to what I know about the AP discounts, it has been 2 rooms per AP holder. Does that mean family, or actual AP holders? If it's family then obviously we can't do that.

MammaSilva
12-22-2007, 07:48 AM
If you have two different CC to hold the rooms with I don't see how they could prevent it? Granted you have to expect that the rooms will be all over the hotel and they won't give you any type of consideration other than each group of two rooms being 'close' to each other, they won't even guarentee adjoining much less conecting, something to consider if you're trying to book two rooms for a family with younger children, the parents may have to 'split' into one adult per room.