PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Believe in holiday magic Firework Show Question

Matterhornman18
12-18-2007, 07:12 PM
Does anybody know the Artist and Title for the current firework show song? If so does anyone know where it can be purchased online?

Thanks.

Malcon10t
12-18-2007, 07:55 PM
Does anybody know the Artist and Title for the current firework show song? If so does anyone know where it can be purchased online?

Thanks.
Don't think its available online. It should be on the Disneyland Holiday CD I believe. I have it somewhere I believe.

Newseditor44
12-19-2007, 05:25 PM
Her name is Kellie Coffey. She is a country music singer based out of Los Angeles, and is also the voice for Illuminations at EPCOT. One of the sweetest and most genuine people I have ever met, along with her husband Geoff. She is also very pregnant with her second child (she's in her early 30's). :D

The Official Disneyland Podcast has an interview with her here (http://www.disneyland.com/podcast)

cynthia312
12-21-2007, 10:30 PM
The holiday fireworks always gets me teary eyed. It's not a sad feeling but a warm, fuzzy feeling in my heart. Oh how I love it! I was only able to go to Disneyland during the holiday season twice this year. Kind of bummed.....:(Boo..