PDA

View Full Version : Where is that brownie candy cane funnel cake?

mcampisi
12-18-2007, 07:15 AM
Today is the last day of our trip and I totally forgot to look for that holiday funnel cake I saw a picture of a few weeks back. I think it was with a brownie and some candy canes? I have to be sure to eat that today!!!!

destinationdisney
12-18-2007, 07:27 AM
I saw it at the Stagedoor Cafe on Sunday

AVP
12-18-2007, 07:49 AM
Tomorrowland Terrace in Disneyland and the Farmer's Market in DCA

AVP

Mrs Mouse
12-18-2007, 02:52 PM
Yet another reason I am totally depressed about not being able to visit DL over the holidays. That desert sounds absolutely delicious!!!

dizzygrl
12-21-2007, 08:02 AM
do you have a photo and description of this treat? my cousins are going to DL next week (none of us has ever been to DL at Christmas) and I want to tell her all about this. The name itself lets me know it must be wonderful.. I told her about the handmade candy canes so she's going to be looking for those for sure also. I love reading mice chat and finding out about all the things I'd never know about. We just get to Disneyland every other year for a 7 day visit. You gotta know i'm sooo envious of you all who go so often.

stan4d_steph
12-21-2007, 11:44 AM
do you have a photo and description of this treat?The photo appeared in the MousePlanet Disneyland Update on November 26 (http://www.mouseplanet.com/articles.php?art=dl071126xx). Just scroll down to the section on "Holiday Sweets and Treats."

Karin
12-21-2007, 12:46 PM
How long past Christmas are they likely to be selling this wonderful creation?