PDA

View Full Version : Question on Smoking section..

disguy
08-09-2002, 02:03 PM
Last time I was there: Rivers of America had a smoking section, Fantasy Land (next to Matterhorn) and behind Thunder Mt. were there. Have they added or removed any since?

P.S

I'm just asking a question...I'd rather not have this post go to a debate about smoking.

Thank you!

DwoernAdale
08-09-2002, 03:35 PM
As of July 28th, those smoking areas were still in the same spots. Marked on the map as well. I am unaware of any new spots.

MonorailMan
08-09-2002, 03:41 PM
Welcome DwoernAdale to MP!

Don't forget to check the Frequently Asked Questions forum!

Also, if you want, tell a little about yourself in the Lounge! :)

DwoernAdale
08-09-2002, 06:31 PM
Thanks MM!

I recently posted a thank you to all of you excellent MPers for the great info you provided me with, that greatly improved my last trip to DLR. It bumped back a few pages already, but I did introduce myself a bit, and gave a little report on my trip.

Perhaps I should have posted it in a different forum?

~DW

Matterhorn Fan
08-09-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by DwoernAdale
Perhaps I should have posted it in a different forum?Probably not. MonorailMan is referring to this thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=4218) in the Lounge, that is for introductions. Feel free to add to it if you like. Or not. No pressure. :)

HBTiggerFan
08-10-2002, 05:21 PM
Next to the Autopia near the Matterhorn, On BTMR trail, and RoA are the current ones in DL.

Anywhere outside in DTD

DCA has more popping up.

Ace
08-10-2002, 11:41 PM
Ehhhhhhhh.... When Squinky's at the DLR, the only smoking section is right beneath his autopia car's tires, foo'.

disguy
08-11-2002, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Squinky
Ehhhhhhhh.... When Squinky's at the DLR, the only smoking section is right beneath his autopia car's tires, foo'.

Huh??

MonorailMan
08-11-2002, 11:28 AM
Yes, sure, 6.5 MPH really burns rubber :rolleyes:

Ace
08-11-2002, 01:23 PM
Yeah, for you normal folk. I show them my "special" driver's card and they show me to the actual cars... we're talking about mach 2 here.