PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland 2008 Calendar

bielski
12-14-2007, 06:58 PM
Do they sell in the parks a Disneyland 2008 Calendar? My daughter would love to see one of her favorite rides every month. I saw WDW Calendar on Laughingplace.com, but it was out of stock.

landj
12-14-2007, 07:17 PM
I got the DLR 2008 calendar when I was there at the end of September, it was available in park as well I remember seeing it in World of Disney in Downtown Disney. The ride pictures featured are: Grizzly Run, Astro Orbitor, TOT, Jungle Cruise, California Screamin', Haunted Mansion, Matterhorn, Carousel & the others are scenic shots around the parks. It was $10.

bielski
12-14-2007, 07:43 PM
Great! I'll look for it. We're going this week. Is it available online? Just in case we can't find it.

TTFN92
12-14-2007, 08:56 PM
Wow! $10 is a really good price. I would like to know if it is available online since I won't be going anytime soon. I wish I'd have known about it because I would have had my BIL get me one a couple weeks ago.

landj
12-15-2007, 07:14 AM
I only found the DisneyWorld calendar on Laughing Place but the Disneyland is also a 16 month calendar & has the same cover, but that one costs 3X's the amount I paid in Disneyland in September.

bielski
12-15-2007, 08:59 AM
I only found the DisneyWorld calendar on Laughing Place but the Disneyland is also a 16 month calendar & has the same cover, but that one costs 3X's the amount I paid in Disneyland in September.

I saw that one. It was actually WDW. I saw one DLR Calendar on Ebay for 14.99 +s/h. Hopefully they're still selling them in the parks. I may give a call to confirm. Thanks for the help.

potzbie
12-15-2007, 01:10 PM
I got mine last week.
I did not find it on-line "anywhere" (i.e., MousePlanet or LaugingPlace), or at least the written descriptions did not seem to be what I wanted.
I had to go to the Main Street Emporium.
$10. -- Less with an Annual Passport discount!
And it is a 16 month calendar, so you can start using it right away!

(December is the scene of the DCA San Francisco style housing fronts, located at the walkway at the end of the Grizzly area passage, made up all Christmas-y.)