PDA

View Full Version : Hibernation awakening!

frexicle
12-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Hi there!

I have been lurking for a while looking for DVC info. Thought I would finally come out of my cave and say hi!:) We are owners at AKV!

Mrs. GusMan
12-11-2007, 06:11 AM
Hi Frexicle,

Welcome!

I am a new member at SSR myself and usually just lurk and read. Thanks for helping me come out of my shell too!

Oh, have you stayed at AKV yet? Our first trip to AKV will be in April with the mother in laws. Really looking forward to it. Its a surprise to them and our kids. Im so excited!

Have a great holiday season!
Mrs. GusMan

DVC Mike
12-11-2007, 07:38 AM
Oh, have you stayed at AKV yet? Our first trip to AKV will be in April with the mother in laws. Really looking forward to it. Its a surprise to them and our kids. Im so excited!

We just got back from a week at AKV and we loved it!

frexicle
12-11-2007, 08:07 AM
Hi Frexicle,

Welcome!

I am a new member at SSR myself and usually just lurk and read. Thanks for helping me come out of my shell too!

Mrs. GusMan

No not yet but hoping too soon when our 11 month window comes up!:)

frexicle
12-11-2007, 08:09 AM
Hi Frexicle,

Welcome!

Mrs. GusMan

Welcome Home Mrs. GusMan:D

Mrs. GusMan
12-11-2007, 08:47 AM
When will you be down there? Are you going to go down for MouseFest 08? We will be there! 34 more days till I can book our reservation. Im excited, Mouse Fest will be our first trip without the kids.

Mrs. GusMan

frexicle
12-11-2007, 09:51 AM
We are going to try and book at our home resort AKV around Dec 17, 08:)

GusMan
12-11-2007, 11:16 AM
Then it looks like we will miss you by a few days.

deanglin
12-12-2007, 08:53 AM
We are going to try and book at our home resort AKV around Dec 17, 08:)

HI,
We are new AKV owners, we are planning to book Dec 19th 2008!

Mrs. GusMan
12-12-2007, 09:39 AM
Maybe you 2 can meet up there at AKV! How fun!

We will be there the week before for MF08.

Both of you have a great trip!

Mrs. GusMan