PDA

View Full Version : Transfer of Parking From One Card to Another

minkster74
12-10-2007, 04:11 PM
Does anyone know if it is possible to transfer parking from one pass to another? I have called several numbers that Disney's pre-recorded messages have given me and have found it very difficult to get a live person on the phone. In a nutshell, my wife has the parking attached to her AP, but is in her third trimester. I want to still take our first child to DL, but would like to avoid paying $11 :rolleyes: for parking each time I go.

Any help is appreciated!

cstephens
12-10-2007, 06:12 PM
Does anyone know if it is possible to transfer parking from one pass to another? I have called several numbers that Disney's pre-recorded messages have given me and have found it very difficult to get a live person on the phone. In a nutshell, my wife has the parking attached to her AP, but is in her third trimester. I want to still take our first child to DL, but would like to avoid paying $11 :rolleyes: for parking each time I go.

Any help is appreciated!

I've not heard of that being allowed, but it never hurts to ask. I would suggest going to DL's website and using the "contact me" function to ask your question. They're pretty good about answering questions like that.

West Covina Dave
12-10-2007, 07:37 PM
Back in 1994 my parents both had passes, but the parking was on my dad's pass (my wife and I got them hooked on Disneyland). Well, my dad was killed in an accident, so we called to see if we could transfer it from my dad's pass to my mom's and they did do it. We talked to a supervisor in Guest Relations (that was 13 years ago, things may have changed) and she arranged it.

Interestingly, we were only trying to get the parking transferred, but she looked up how many times my dad had been to the park on the pass, multiplied that by the daily rate at the time and refunded the difference between that amount and what the pass cost.