PDA

View Full Version : December 8, 2007 Olszewski release update

cstephens
12-08-2007, 06:04 PM
http://www.colddeadfish.net/olszewski.html - I've updated the site to include a report on today's release.

Click on the "latest update" link, and then click on the link for the December 8, 2007 update, which includes details about the release of Peter Pan and a new system implemented for purchase of the pieces, information (and pictures) and a release date for the much-anticipated Main Street Electrical Parade floats, news for 2008 including re-releases, a new nostalgia piece, and a new attraction piece as well as information about character packs, good news for Walt Disney World collectors, and information about 2008 releases in the Gallery of Light, heirloom box and PokitPals collections, including pictures.

Thanks!

olegc
12-09-2007, 03:02 PM
http://www.colddeadfish.net/olszewski.html - I've updated the site to include a report on today's release.

Click on the "latest update" link, and then click on the link for the December 8, 2007 update, which includes details about the release of Peter Pan and a new system implemented for purchase of the pieces, information (and pictures) and a release date for the much-anticipated Main Street Electrical Parade floats, news for 2008 including re-releases, a new nostalgia piece, and a new attraction piece as well as information about character packs, good news for Walt Disney World collectors, and information about 2008 releases in the Gallery of Light, heirloom box and PokitPals collections, including pictures.

Thanks!

Cool
so - for Storybook Land - how do you miniaturize miniatures? Would they not then be invisible? :rolleyes:

cstephens
12-09-2007, 09:49 PM
Cool
so - for Storybook Land - how do you miniaturize miniatures? Would they not then be invisible? :rolleyes:

Well, he did a really good job with the hub in reproducing all of the statues there - not quite miniatures, but pretty small. I trust he'd do Storybook properly. He can't do the whole thing, so it would have to be like the Jungle Cruise where only certain icons are included - it would be really interesting if he chose to include the Peter Pan statue!

olegc
12-09-2007, 10:23 PM
hmm - I think he should do the 3 little pigs - at christmas time - OR - he can do Geopetto's house, Toad Hall, and London Park (with peter pan) since he's doing other pieces as triplets and such (the parade).

Thanks for your reports. Some day we'll have to compare notes in person!

rokketride
12-10-2007, 07:33 AM
I would think that if it were like jungle cruise, it would have the cue and monstro tunnel, and on the backside you'd be able to see the palace from Aladdin.

olegc
12-10-2007, 10:26 AM
I would think that if it were like jungle cruise, it would have the cue and monstro tunnel, and on the backside you'd be able to see the palace from Aladdin.

ok - so this sounds so much better if it's the direction. now I will say to self "duh!:..

cstephens
12-10-2007, 12:02 PM
I think Monstro is a must, but I'd really love to see the patchwork quilt section on there.

spectromen
12-10-2007, 07:29 PM
Naturally, the first release I decide to skip for budgeting reasons, and the Haunted Mansion "happens" to be available, too. AARGH :~D

Thanks, as always, for your report, Cindy.