PDA

View Full Version : Park Hopper Question

mkyears
08-06-2002, 05:48 PM
I was wondering I thought you can buy a one day park hopper is this true because Disneyland.com does not mention a one day hopper if so how much does it cost

mkyears
08-06-2002, 05:55 PM
I just read the q and a and they said you have to stay at the hotel or get a multi day that's pretty stupid they could make so much more money off suckers like me.. WELL ACTUALLY MY FRIEND

Disney Nick
08-06-2002, 06:18 PM
One day park hopper... main ticket booth.... $59... everyone can purchase... end of thread :cool:

Techie7
08-06-2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by NMoreles
One day park hopper... main ticket booth.... $59... everyone can purchase... end of thread :cool:

I will confirm this. Anyone can by the one day park hopper. I will add that if you are a SoCal resident you can get a two day hopper for $79. ;)

Disney Nick
08-06-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Techie7

I will confirm this. Anyone can by the one day park hopper. I will add that if you are a SoCal resident you can get a two day hopper for $79. ;)
Damn you!! Who said you could add to my post :(. I knew i left something out... leave it to Andris to find something...

mkyears
08-06-2002, 09:44 PM
AWW SOME GOOD NEWS THANKS SORRY FOR ADDING TO THE THREAD HAHA

Matterhorn Fan
08-07-2002, 06:09 AM
Damn you!! Who said you could add to my post :(. I knew i left something out... leave it to Andris to find something... NMoreles (<---Look, I spelled it right): You also left out that the children's price for the one-day park-hopper ticket is $49.

Disney Nick
08-07-2002, 07:52 AM
Fine... I resign!

Disney Nick
08-07-2002, 08:39 AM
HAHAHA... I got you all. The ticket price for these one day hoppers increased today to $64 for adults, $54 for childen. Info is per a post on MI by driftwood. So ya.. I'm starting to doubt how much value these really are now... if you can find a SoCal friend it's only $79 for a 2 day hopper.... hmmm.. we shall see....

Techie7
08-07-2002, 08:44 AM
HAHAHA... I got you all. The ticket price for these one day hoppers increased today to $64 for adults, $54 for childen. Info is per a post on MI by driftwood. So ya.. I'm starting to doubt how much value these really are now... if you can find a SoCal friend it's only $79 for a 2 day hopper.... hmmm.. we shall see....

Why do I find that this price increase is scary? It is clear that the demand is there since they are increasing the price. I wonder how long it will take them once they have a prive point established to switch to selling only one day hoppers for 20 dollers more then they sell for now.