PDA

View Full Version : Excited Every Time

Pat-n-Eil
08-06-2002, 02:31 PM
Hi all..
Newbie to this board, but not to Disneyland. I live in Northern California about a 7 to 8 hour drive away, but we've gone to Disneyland every year since my daughter was 10 and son was 7 (1996).

We are making our annual pilgrimage this weekend! :D

We'll be in Anaheim Friday to Monday and coming home Tuesday. I went to Disneyland once as a child and once again for Grad Night in 1982.. But no matter how many times I go, I get just as excited! We've stayed at the Disneyland Hotel, we've stayed at an RV park, but mostly we stay at one of the Good Neighbor Motels. Almost splurged for the Grand Californian, but can't quite cut it this year.

As my signature indicates, I am a fan of the "Mountain" rides, but I do enjoy the whole Disneyland experience.. Heck, our home videos are just a progression of Disneyland visits.

Anyhow, I am glad to have found this message board - and even more glad to be visiting the Magic Kingdom this weekend. I'm not sure who's really more excited - me, or my kids!

pixiepal
08-06-2002, 06:38 PM
Welcome!
I am also a Northern Californian (not quite as North as Roseville, though) and will be making a trip down to the Park this weekend....
I will be the one with the Tinkerbell garb from head to toe!!!!