PDA

View Full Version : Pick Yer E Ticket

Cooie
08-06-2002, 09:32 AM
Let's say you had unlimited money and the opportunity to put a new E Ticket ride in Disneyland. What would you put in there, and where? Would it be something completely new, or something that exists elsewhere?

innerSpaceman
08-06-2002, 10:19 AM
Epcot's garbage would be Tomorrowland's savior. A new and improved version of HORIZONS would revitalize and define a Tomorrowland renaissance.

DisneylandKid
08-06-2002, 11:24 AM
If I could put an E-Ticket in DCA, I would want a ride in Pacific Wharf were you venture out on a fishing boat with about 12 people, and you get caught in a storm, and have to make your way back to shore safely. It could use the Indiana Jones hydraulics technology.

coronamouseman
08-06-2002, 04:16 PM
I'd rather see a new and improved version of Test Track with futuristic bubble top cars running along the tops of the buildings in Tomorrowland culminating in a steep drop from the top of Innoventions making a hard left into a plexiglass tube looping through the lagoon and turning back into the old sub tunnels before emerging back to the loading area where the old sub dock used to be ............