PDA

View Full Version : Best Unofficial Disney Website contest

Karin
04-25-2001, 07:37 AM
Al mentioned it in his last update, but I wanted to make sure folks know that they can vote every day for the Best Unofficial Disney website. Mouse Planet's numbers aren't what (in my personal opinion) they could be, so I wanted to make sure everyone had the URL and knew they could vote once a day. The URL is:

http://pub25.bravenet.com/vote/vote.asp?usernum=2106291801

If I've violated some Mouse Pad rule by posting this, I do aplogize.

Alex S.
04-25-2001, 08:21 AM
No violation in posting the link, Karin, but as a general rule we would like to avoid cross-posting the same information to all the fora. There are two reasons for this:

1) To avoid unnecessary drain on system resources (which, at this early point in the life of MousePad isn't much of a problem); and

2) It fractures discussion.

I know there isn't a "General" forum for things that span all areas of coverage. This is something currently under debate. But until we can address that issue, I would suggest the general issues be put into either the Disneyland forum or the WDW forum. Those have the biggest audience and most people will eventually see your post.

This time I will leave the threads in both DL and WDW open, but I will be closing the threads in the other fora.

Alex Stroup