PDA

View Full Version : Baby swap

Krispe
08-05-2002, 03:14 PM
Hi! Just had a quickie question for you guys. After all these years of going to Disneyland with no kids, we are finally bringing a child with us in September. Does anybody out there know if Disneyland had a babyswap program for their rides? Thanks!!

MouseWife
08-05-2002, 03:19 PM
I don't know about all of the rides.

I do remember, on Indiana Jones, that I had to wait in line with them to the front where they measure the kids. That is where we would get the switch pass.

Splash, Right before you enter the building.

I know more people here have used it more than I have. They will speak.

As well, you might try to call and ask about their policies.

Disney Nick
08-05-2002, 03:31 PM
Adrienne Krock has a parenting in the parks section that can be found here (http://www.mouseplanet.com/akrock/). I'm not sure to what extent she goes into baby swap pass, but maybe she can post an answer to your question here. As far as my knowledge goes any ride with a height requirement should offer a swap pass. Your best bet is to ask the CM at the attraction or at City Hall.

adriennek
08-05-2002, 03:33 PM
Rider switch is readily available at any ride with a height restriction. At the entrance to those rides, there is always a cast member (CM) waiting to help people. Walk up to that person and ask him/her for a rider switch pass and he/she will explain the process for that particular ride to you.

Usually they give you a "coupon," part of your group goes on the ride in the regular line. One or two people stay off the ride with the child(ren.) Then two people go on the ride without waiting in line, usually through the fast pass line.

Technically, if you want to ride a ride without fast pass that a child may not want to ride, such as Haunted Mansion, the CMs SHOULD be able to help you out. However, there is no formal system in place to do this. I have spoken with CMs in the past who told me that CMs should be able to arrange this but I have met several CMs who don't know how to or are not willing to.

Adrienne K