PDA

View Full Version : What Seems To Be The Trouble?

DisneylandKid
08-05-2002, 10:17 AM
On Friday, Indiana Jones closed about three different times. I'm not sure if it was due to technical difficulties or something else, but this seems to be a problem. Last time I was at Disneyland, Indy closed a few times as well. We need to resolve this! We can't let the world's greatest theme park attraction go!

PXSgeek
08-05-2002, 02:20 PM
i was there friday...everything seemed in place:confused:

Durliin
08-05-2002, 03:30 PM
It is becasue of the new seat belt software... if a belt comes undone in the ride the attraction stops...saftey reasons... also that means if any empty seat is not buckled in the ride will stop that is why they make guest move all the way to the end of the row now so its easy to make sure the belts are in and it is also why they always make you pull on your seatbelts and also try to stand up.... orther reasons the ride could go down is if a guest looses something really important on the ride like medicine, or a cat Runninh through the attraction(happened 2 weeks ago)..and sometimes becasue the vehicals have hydrolics they leak fluis onto the track sometimes which could casue the vehiles behind them to get stuck by there wheels sliiping in the fluid causing a time out wich stops the attraction....

coronamouseman
08-05-2002, 03:58 PM
Maybe some of those APers who go religiously to the park could provide us with some statistical estimates of which rides always seem to have problems and which ones don't - those are really the only people outside of Disney CMs (and they to can report if they wish) who would have any idea.............

Based upon my usual quota of 5-6 visits a year, I would say that Splash Mt has been the one most often down and that Indy has been very reliable and almost never seemed to be down. BTM always seems to be down at least once a year (unscheduled) when I visit and Space Mt. the same.

Anybody else have some input?