PDA

View Full Version : Olszewski Peter Pan piece - internet presale starts 11/29/07 at 8am

cstephens
11-28-2007, 02:53 PM
For anyone planning to get the Olszewski Peter Pan piece and can't make it to the release, the internet presale starts tomorrow, November 29, at 8am. They didn't leave much time this time - I looked at the site yesterday, and the information wasn't up yet, so they must have put it up today.

Here's the page with the info and the link for anyone who needs it tomorrow. (http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/disneygallery/dlolszewski.html)

princessbelle35
11-28-2007, 03:10 PM
Is this going to boost attendance for that day a lot?! I mean in the whole park, not just Main Street/Disneyana..

cstephens
11-28-2007, 04:16 PM
For an online presale? No, it won't make a difference at all for the parks.

If you mean December 8, which is the actual release date of the piece, it shouldn't affect anything significantly other than Disneyana and thereabouts. There might be people that day who come for the release and stay the day, but the numbers aren't significant enough to matter.

princessbelle35
11-28-2007, 06:46 PM
If you mean December 8, which is the actual release date of the piece, it shouldn't affect anything significantly other than Disneyana and thereabouts. There might be people that day who come for the release and stay the day, but the numbers aren't significant enough to matter.

That's what I meant! :)

Phew! Thanks!

PanFan
11-28-2007, 08:30 PM
At the most recent NFFC sale, I purchased a piece from Olszewski (Nana barking up with the shadows of the children flying in a circle around her) and we started talking about how much I like Peter Pan. He said normally he wouldn't bring this out, but since I mentioned Peter Pan and since he had it with him he would. It was the Neverland pull out scene from this set. He was going to take it to Disney the next day to have them look it over and officially approve it. So I got to see the first one! That was VERY cool!!