PDA

View Full Version : when does the college band perform?

DonaldDuck14
08-03-2002, 10:47 AM
i saw the band preform at DCA on friday night. And i was wondering when or how often they will preform? will they preform on sunday at either parks??? With me also being in a high school marching band..i am interested to hear more of them. i also like the show they put on. i bet arthur bartner added some USC trojan marching style to their step. so can anyone help???

GO USC TROJANS!!!:)

Not Afraid
08-03-2002, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by DonaldDuck14
i saw the band preform at DCA on friday night. And i was wondering when or how often they will preform? will they preform on sunday at either parks??? With me also being in a high school marching band..i am interested to hear more of them. i also like the show they put on. i bet arthur bartner added some USC trojan marching style to their step. so can anyone help???

GO USC TROJANS!!!:)

At Disneyland, they usually play for the Flag lowering, perform a few numbers, play for the ceremony, then march down Main Street to perform in front of the castle.

Uncle Dick
08-03-2002, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by DonaldDuck14
i saw the band preform at DCA on friday night. And i was wondering when or how often they will preform? will they preform on sunday at either parks??? With me also being in a high school marching band..i am interested to hear more of them. i also like the show they put on.

The All American College Band performs Tue-Sat at 4 (Plaza Gardens), 5:30 (in front of the castle), 6:30 (for the aforementioned flag lowering in town square) and 8:20 on the DCA parade route.

DonaldDuck14
08-03-2002, 01:27 PM
thanx for the info!