PDA

View Full Version : New Safes at Hojo's

Wendi
11-22-2007, 02:47 PM
At least I think they're new. They are much larger than most hotel safes... probably around 15x20x6ish. You enter your own code to lock it. I wouldn't have thought they were new, except for two things: I don't remember them being this type from past visits (but it's been over a year since I've stayed here), and I saw a stack of nightstands (where they are located) and boxes with the name of the safe on them in the hallway, so it looks like they are in the middle of installing them. Oh, and I tried to budge the nightstand forward a smidge so I could fit my plug in the outlet but it wouldn't move a bit.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
11-22-2007, 07:00 PM
Good to know, and a nice thing to have in the room.
I was just at HoJos in July, and they did not have the safe in our room. We always stay in the same room, so I would notice anything different.

Wendi
11-22-2007, 08:37 PM
I was pleasantly surprised that the safes at WDW's Animal Kingdom Lodge were large enough for my laptop. When I got to the Disneyland Hotel on Monday, the safe looked a little too small, but I gave it a try... it was too small. This one at Hojo's has room for at least a dozen of them!