PDA

View Full Version : Winter Annual Passport newsletter

Boo's Mommy
11-22-2007, 09:28 AM
Hi Everyone...I received my winter annual passport newsletter a few days ago....and it inadvertantly got thrown away.
Does anyone have theirs handy? I am in need of the tres leches cake recipe that was in it!
I checked the website, but they still have the halloween newsletter on there.
thanks in advance!

Niwel
11-22-2007, 09:54 AM
Sometimes they post it online, as well... have you checked the Web site?

rgcook
11-22-2007, 10:27 AM
Let us know how it comes out!

Robert

Andrew
11-22-2007, 10:32 AM
Let us know how it comes out!
Hah, you posted that seconds before I was going to.

rgcook
11-22-2007, 10:39 AM
Hah, you posted that seconds before I was going to.

Andrew- I'll share if I get a piece.....

Robert

Mrs Mouse
11-22-2007, 10:41 AM
I have a questions regarding the AP newsletter and figured it didn't warrent it's own thread, so I hope it's okay if I post it here.

We purchased APs a few months ago, but I completely forgot to register them online!!! I am so upset at myself! My question is - if I register them now, is there any way we can get the newsletters that we missed since we purchased the APs? Will they send us back-issues?

Boo's Mommy
11-22-2007, 12:52 PM
many many many many thanks to you all!!
ok, here's crossing my fingers that it turns out edible!

-Miss Mouse: They won't send back issues, but they are usually available online...so if you hurry today, you can at least get the fall issue.

VickiC
11-22-2007, 12:56 PM
I don't think you have to register online to get the newsletter. I ahve quite a few family members who aren't online at all who get it.

Mrs Mouse
11-22-2007, 04:18 PM
I don't think you have to register online to get the newsletter. I ahve quite a few family members who aren't online at all who get it.
Could it be becuase I live in Canada? Do they not send them here?

Malcon10t
11-22-2007, 05:01 PM
I have a questions regarding the AP newsletter and figured it didn't warrent it's own thread, so I hope it's okay if I post it here.

We purchased APs a few months ago, but I completely forgot to register them online!!! I am so upset at myself! My question is - if I register them now, is there any way we can get the newsletters that we missed since we purchased the APs? Will they send us back-issues?They will not send back issues. I don't know if they send to canada. I know they don't send to Australia. You usually don't get the newsletter if you get your AP less than 2 months before the newsletter. There are usually only 4 newsletters a year. They are posted online a week or so after they are mailed. If you look now, you can find the fall newsletter, and in a week or so, the winter one should be up.