PDA

View Full Version : My new idea...

DJ_MENTOS
08-02-2002, 10:30 AM
Each winter, we will now have Haunted Mansion Holiday and It's A Small World Holiday. How about a Fantasmic Holiday?
It had been reported before that the original idea for Fantasmic, was to have the ghosts from Haunted Mansion escape and Mickey fight them back into the Mansion. How about bring this idea to life for a Fantasmic Holiday! ???
What are your thoughts about this? And what suggestions or ideas would you offer for them to do pull this off?

-DJ_MENTOS

DJ_MENTOS
08-03-2002, 11:56 AM
*BUMP*

DisneyFreak2000
08-03-2002, 12:30 PM
I like it a lot. It coulds tart out with Mickey or whatever like always, and could feature songs from the Nightmare Before Christmas and stuff like that. The sad thing is, if they're not willing to update the original to better status or even keep it around, they wont make a holiday version. Cheap s.o.bs.

DisneylandKid
08-03-2002, 12:39 PM
I like the idea of ghosts escaping from Haunted Mansion. Why not put this into effect year-round?

zapppop
08-03-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by DisneylandKid
I like the idea of ghosts escaping from Haunted Mansion. Why not put this into effect year-round?
Actually that was one of the ideas for the original concept for Fantasmic, before it was rejectet for being too demonic.

MonorailMan
08-03-2002, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by zapppop

Actually that was one of the ideas for the original concept for Fantasmic, before it was rejectet for being too demonic.

And the fact that someone wants to kill Mickey's imangiation(sp?) is not? :eek:

zapppop
08-03-2002, 05:29 PM
they're not trying to kill his imagination, rather, control it instead to change his dreams into nightmares.