PDA

View Full Version : Rockin' the Bay Music series gets later start times per MI Post

Darkbeer
08-01-2002, 09:17 PM
As posted by Driftwood at MouseInfo.com

http://www.mouseinfo.com/mousetalk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4478

Starting August 5th, the 'music' series will now have starting times of 5:45 p.m. and 7:45 p.m.

Driftwood also mention that on August 3rd, the second show time has been changed from 5:45 p.m. to 6:45 p.m.. This is due to a scheduling problem, and is for that day only.

I am so glad that Disney heard all the complaints about lack of shade, and the problem with attending the weekday concerts......:D

Good Job on the change Disney!!!!!!!!

tredla
08-02-2002, 12:09 AM
yeah i noticed this change to at disneylands offical website. I think it will make the remander of the series a little more sucessful.

SoCalDisneyLover
08-02-2002, 07:23 AM
If they had done this by tonight, I would have been able to see the Bangles in 2 Shows. As it is, I'm going to hope I leave early enough to deal with Friday traffic, and basically get parked by 5:15 so I can catch the final show.

Glad they changed the time FINALLY.

Now at least I might be able to get my parents to take in a show. There are a couple during the week, but I know they won't go until later in the day after work.

Uncle Dick
08-03-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Darkbeer
Starting August 5th, the 'music' series will now have starting times of 5:45 p.m. and 7:45 p.m.
Woohoo! Maybe the giant lighting rig above the stage will now serve a purpose other than looking cool. At the Bangles 2nd set today, it was funny to hear the host guy (I forget his name now) slip and start to say "concert series". He quickly corrected himself and said "music series".

MonorailMan
08-03-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Uncle Dick

Woohoo! Maybe the giant lighting rig above the stage will now serve a purpose other than looking cool. At the Bangles 2nd set today, it was funny to hear the host guy (I forget his name now) slip and start to say "concert series". He quickly corrected himself and said "music series".

Unlike the WWBAM:PI host who said "Concert Series". She was quickly corrected by several audience members. (Thoes APers!) :D

Grandbreaker
08-03-2002, 08:31 PM
it was change for aug 3 because of 4 weddings at the grand