PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Holiday CD

Mickey
11-18-2007, 02:51 PM
:DHello everyone! back from Disneyland and the CASTLE is amazing!!!!,
I wished they could of played with the new ice (LED'S)lighting on the castle during the fireworks, or at the end but I guess they didn't find a way.

Having new "tracks" to the Resort like the Sleeping Beauty Castle Lighting , or the new voice for the fireworks can it be time for DISNEYLAND to have its own new HOLIDAY CD? I mean, you can find, WALT DISNEY WORLD'S HOLIDAY WISHES CD at Disneyland why not release a local CD?

Wish there can be a disneyland Holiday 2007 CD SOUNDTRACK for all of us fans, and finally release the Christmas Fantasy Parade would be a blast!

olegc
11-18-2007, 07:21 PM
:DHello everyone! back from Disneyland and the CASTLE is amazing!!!!,
I wished they could of played with the new ice (LED'S)lighting on the castle during the fireworks, or at the end but I guess they didn't find a way.

Having new "tracks" to the Resort like the Sleeping Beauty Castle Lighting , or the new voice for the fireworks can it be time for DISNEYLAND to have its own new HOLIDAY CD? I mean, you can find, WALT DISNEY WORLD'S HOLIDAY WISHES CD at Disneyland why not release a local CD?

Wish there can be a disneyland Holiday 2007 CD SOUNDTRACK for all of us fans, and finally release the Christmas Fantasy Parade would be a blast!

they did create one several years ago - when Believe in Holiday Magic first hit (and it even had Luminaria on it - egads!). Also had SWH...

you might find it on Ebay.

I don't know if the lighting ceremony is enough to create a whole new CD - but you never know.

Another Dimension
11-18-2007, 08:22 PM
The re-worked "Shine" from Luminaria that is now part of Disneyland's new castle show(s)... is a wonderful song
(and really always has been).
:)

I hope it's released in some CD format soon.
Either as part of a new Holiday CD or part of an upcoming Disneyland Resort official album.

The majority of the songs are realistically going to get spread around, sooner or later, anyway, by many people ... whether recorded live, or even the in-park versions in various formats.

Disneyland really should strike while the iron is hot... like the Tokyo Disney Resort does... and release a wonderfully packaged version of the other Holiday soundtracks, complete or edited ... make the fans happy and definitely sell a lot of units.

I know the previous DLR holiday CD (more of an Ep than an album really) sold well ... with Believe in Holiday Magic, Luminaria and It's a Small World Holiday on it.
But Disneyland doesn't seem to willing at all to sell their anxious fans parade soundtracks, for some reason.
:confused: