PDA

View Full Version : ToonTown Morning Madness

saskatchewanmom
11-15-2007, 07:59 AM
I don't know much about morning madness as it wasn't there last time we were in DL( to my knowledge.).
Can someone tell me if it is an extra cost or is it included if I purchase the 5 for 3 pass that will be available in Jan 08. If it is extra where can I purchase them and how much do they cost. Is early entry included in the 5 for 3?
Thanks

DLmomof2
11-15-2007, 09:05 AM
One early entry to Fantasyland is included in all 3 day or more park hoppers. If you stay on DL resort property you can get early entry every day available with the charge slip the hotel gives you. Toontown Morning Madness are passes you get when booking a package through AAA or Costco. You get into toontown an hour before it opens to everyone. They have a celebration thing with characters and meet and greet with minimal crowds. These passes only come with packages. The only other way to get them is to post a request on this site (if anyone has extras or unused passes) or ebay (people sell them and you would have to pay). I personally would not pay a lot of money if any for the passes since you can see characters throughout the park for free.

emmah
11-15-2007, 02:50 PM
I got our tickets to TTMM by booking through the disney travel company, so I don't think its just AA and costco (might have changed i guess).

MammaSilva
11-15-2007, 04:34 PM
WDTC, Costco and 'some' of the AAA packages include Mickeys toontown madness but not all...I got the package last spring with the refillable mugs and it didn't include Mickeys toontown so be sure to read the fine print. As for where you can buy them, ebay seems to have a few almost all the time but they get ridiculous bid wars for the tickets.

DLmomof2
11-15-2007, 07:27 PM
MammaSilva was it spring of this year that you went? My last trip was Feb. 2007 and we had the refillable mugs along with the morning madness passes and the extras AAA provides. I wonder if they could have made a mistake with your package.

MammaSilva
11-15-2007, 08:30 PM
Yes it was this past spring, but I talked to the AAA rep at the park and she said that 'some' packages do and some don't offer the MTM you just have to read the fine print because each package is coded as to what 'perks' are included.

yenko427
12-22-2007, 03:23 PM
What days does TTMM happen that you can use your vouchers to get in early? Thanks. Also are the days of the week changing any time soon?

bradk
12-22-2007, 03:37 PM
Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness takes place at park opening on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday

Early Entry is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday but will be changing in 2008 to be Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday