PDA

View Full Version : Die-Cast Vehicles

swcrazy
07-31-2002, 11:51 PM
I've been noticing lately the die cast vehicles for sale. How many are there? What is the average price? Can I find a complete listing in a disney catalogue?

disguy
08-01-2002, 09:09 AM
Most of them run for about six bucks. You can find them at World Of Disney and the old Villians Lair in Fantasy Land...not sure where else. I have no idea how many, I don't think a whole lot.

cstephens
08-01-2002, 11:35 AM
There are actually quite a few of them. You can read about the discussion of them on this thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7214) .

Tigertail777
08-01-2002, 07:11 PM
The two best places to get them at Disneyland is the main big emporium place on main st., and the world of Disney store in downtown disney. When we went 4 weeks ago, they were the only places that even knew what the heck I was talking about. As far as there not being much more of them to make (as was commented before... not sure if it was this thread or not)... maybe I am crazy, but I want EVERY ride vehicle: every variation of alice (every differnt color caterpillar) and all the the other ride variations: the differerent named boats in storybookland etc. have they even made a storybookland boat yet? I bought as many of thse cute little vehicles things as budget would allow when we went.. it was my main souvineer (besides the new wall maps). I just can't bring myself to take them out of the plastic to play with though.. I dont want anyhting lost or damaged. I have them all hangng on my wall, and left space for more. :)