PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Mouse Ears '07

MadasaHatter
11-13-2007, 08:46 AM
Hey Gang!!!

My sis and I will be at Disneyland in TWO weeks exactly to get our holidays rolling. Last year we bought the PLUTO/ANTLER/MOUSE EARS.....a bit of an odd combo we thought but it was our only choice!!! We really got some cute pics though and were the hit on the plane ride back to SF!!!

SO ANYWAY.....

What are the holiday/Christmas/Kwaanza/Channukah/Winter Solstice Ears this year???? Can I find a picture of them??? Are they better than our antlers??? Or should we bring the antlers???? Just too excited and want to find out our options since we are only spending a short time there and want to maximize our shopping. Already poised to buy candy canes and cannot wait to see the castle...I love the tree in TOON TOWN the best...cannot wait!!!

Any other HOLIDAZE MUST DOS are welcome.....see you in Disneyland!

Thanks....madasahatter...

itig
11-13-2007, 03:12 PM
I did a search and didn't find anything new at the Disney site, but I did find these :)

How about a pair of Mickey ears covered in Austrian crystals for a mere $1200.00
http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/DSIProductDisplay?catalogId=10002&storeId=10051&productId=1196165&langId=-1&categoryId=14834&catalogFromSearch=10002

looks kind of like sparkly like icy snow, so these should work for you :p

yohomama212
11-13-2007, 04:03 PM
I saw a pretty obnoxious looking tree hat with "fur" trim that had various decorations on it, and it lit up. That was at the Mad Hatter shop in Fantasyland. If you're going for outrageous, it looked to be the way to go. There's actually a wide variety of hats with the winter theme from what I saw.

Elizabeth

olegc
11-13-2007, 05:09 PM
give 'em another week or two and you might see something come out...

MadasaHatter
11-14-2007, 12:48 AM
Hey itig....thanks for the 1200 crystal covered EARS suggestion but as my sis would say..."That is a bit spendy" for us.

And we are collectors of mouse ears yohomama so thanks for the suggestion.

I think they put out a different style each year. So as soon as someone sees something drop me a line. If they are putting out the PLUTO ANTLERS again we want to bring them with us!!!! IF not then we are going to buy the new ones....I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

pastrylover
11-14-2007, 08:36 AM
We were there last Saturday and saw the following holiday hats:

Pluto hat that had antlers and shining nose;
Christmas tree hat with Stitch on top;
Mickey Snow Man hat ( my favorite );
Okay and here is where my blonde hair is coming in to play (can't remember what they are called) they had various Santa type hats....one was gray and said Grumpy on the front, one was stripped and of course there was a Minnie one and Mickey too ( I think).

MadasaHatter
11-14-2007, 10:04 AM
Hey Pastry Lover,

NOW WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE.....and by the by I am quite mad about pastry myself....love it....

Ok back to the subject at hand. WE aren't interested in caps or hats.....WE WANT EARS.....so

with that said is the MICKEY SNOW MAN... EARS?????? I hope so. It sounds like they are still selling the PLUTO ANTLER EARS but we already have those.

Thanks so much all of you trying to get me my ears on. YOu rock.

pastrylover
11-14-2007, 10:18 AM
Hey Pastry Lover,

NOW WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE.....and by the by I am quite mad about pastry myself....love it....

Ok back to the subject at hand. WE aren't interested in caps or hats.....WE WANT EARS.....so

with that said is the MICKEY SNOW MAN... EARS?????? I hope so. It sounds like they are still selling the PLUTO ANTLER EARS but we already have those.

Thanks so much all of you trying to get me my ears on. YOu rock.

No actually the Mickey Snow Man hat is one they had last year and it is an actual snow man Mickey. (You stick you head in the bottom of the snow man) They did have the same ears that were out last year which was a red hat with a silhouette of Mickey stitched in silver with white "fur" around the bottom.

The only new ears I saw on Saturday were the "Birthday" ears which is a white ear hat with the words "Happy Birthday" in blue.

MadasaHatter
11-14-2007, 10:51 AM
AHA!!!!!

Now we are getting somewhere!!! They were the santa style red with white fur AND the ears??????

Come to think of it LAST year we went very very close to XMAS time and they may have been sold out!!! This year we are going the MONDAY AND TUESDAY after THANKSGIVING so we should easily be able to buy the red ones!!!! Thank you thank you!!!! Now we don't have to pack the antlers!!!

Cheers

MAAH

pastrylover
11-14-2007, 11:30 AM
AHA!!!!!

Now we are getting somewhere!!! They were the santa style red with white fur AND the ears??????

Come to think of it LAST year we went very very close to XMAS time and they may have been sold out!!! This year we are going the MONDAY AND TUESDAY after THANKSGIVING so we should easily be able to buy the red ones!!!! Thank you thank you!!!! Now we don't have to pack the antlers!!!

Cheers

MAAH

Yep they had ears!!! I think when I am out there for Thanksgiving I will buy myself the Mickey Snow Man hat....

AVP
11-14-2007, 01:27 PM
I usually do not do this because I do not want to appear to be pimping my Web site, but since nobody else has produced a photo, here is a link to just the image on MouseShoppe:

http://www.mouseshoppe.com/custom/productzoom/400013007148L.jpg

These are *not* the same as the ones sold last year.

AVP

pastrylover
11-14-2007, 01:34 PM
I usually do not do this because I do not want to appear to be pimping my Web site, but since nobody else has produced a photo, here is a link to just the image on MouseShoppe:

AVP

Your right those aren't from last year but I could have sworn the ones I saw looked just like last year.

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
11-14-2007, 02:04 PM

AVP

Ohhh The Mickey Santa is so cute!!!!! And so not the same as last year :)

MadasaHatter
11-15-2007, 12:26 AM
Hey AVP!!!

Thanks for the pic....that is so cool. Now we don't have to pack the antlers and can buy these new ones!!!! HOORAY. I love disneyland and I love XMAS so I am SO in. Cheers.
MadasaHatter!!!! Y'all have any other XMAS exclusives NOT TO MISS let me know.....cheers

pastrylover
11-15-2007, 07:16 AM
Y'all have any other XMAS exclusives NOT TO MISS let me know.....cheers

Don't forget that if you spend $50 in certain stores you get the Christmas Tin Plates for I think $10...