PDA

View Full Version : A bad sign...again!

Cadaverous Pallor
07-31-2002, 03:28 PM
Remember this incident (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7497&)? GD and I were at the park last night and it happened AGAIN. This time it was just one CM, but he was holding the same sign, again with the Timon part left uncovered! I gritted my teeth and walked past. What's an APer with a brain and a heart for tourists to do??? I wonder how many people were confused by such a moronic problem.

UGH! I just had to vent.

Traci
07-31-2002, 03:36 PM
You have a right to vent. I feel sorry for the tourists too, especially those with limited english. I am always trying to help them get to where they need to go, so I understand where you are coming from in your frustration.

coronamouseman
07-31-2002, 03:46 PM
CP: Easy fix to this one:

Sit down at the PC and write up a detailed and informative account about how your resort experience was completely ruined by some non-thinking CMs who were not paying attention to their job. Describe in details all of the various things you had to do to get back to the Timon lot from the far reaches of the Mickey and Friends lot, how your babysitter threatened to leave your child in the street since it took you too long to get home and how your diabetic aunt almost missed her insulin injection because of the additional 3 hours it took to get home after you all realized the error. Lastly, you can call up that funky Larry H. Parker guy (you know, the "bulldog in a 3-piece suit" ambulance chaser) and really go for it.

It might not get the problem fixed but if you're lucky you'll get a Club 33 membership and use of Walt's City Hall apartment for a week ..............

Dreamstaker
07-31-2002, 05:26 PM
I have a better idea.

Take a picture.

Write down the details in nice tones.

Send picture and note to C.H.

Do not sign it.

coronamouseman
07-31-2002, 05:59 PM
Better yet - how about an interactive signboard which can, in any number of languages, be queried about where to go ANYWHERE in the DLR? This would include directions to transportation, directions to where to get the tram to any particular parking lot or to buses, taxis or shuttle vans. This would be a great place to also advertise shows, attractions, special DTD restaurant seatings or prices, just about anything Disney ............

Iceman
07-31-2002, 07:36 PM
Sounds like the PDAs in testing at WDW... :D