PDA

View Full Version : High School Musical Pep Rally

herbie222
11-11-2007, 11:12 AM
is this a parade? if so where is the best place to view? will block party bash still be running in jan?these are 2 things that I am looking forwart 2.

Darkbeer
11-11-2007, 01:11 PM
The last performance of Block Party Bash at DCA is Sunday, January 6th, as the floats are being sent to WDW.

In its place, you will find weekend performances of the Electrical Parade for a couple of months while they work on the new Pixar Play Parade, scheduled to open in mid-March.

As for High School Musical 2, you should find it being offered 5 days a week most of January thru mid-March.

HSM2 is a portable stage show, with 2 stops, one at the Main Entrance area, and the second near Golden Dreams. I prefer the second stop, as it tends to have less folks watching. You need to be facing south. Usually some green tape is placed on the ground to let you know where the front row is.

herbie222
11-11-2007, 02:11 PM
i'm dissappointed about Block Party Bash as I never got to see it.Although I love the electrical parade.So for High school musical, Do u move with the show or do u just watch from the appointed area? how long does it last?

Darkbeer
11-11-2007, 02:39 PM
You watch HSM2 at an area, and children are allowed to participate in it. It drives in, the show starts and stays stationary, then drives away. The show is about 12 minutes long.