PDA

View Full Version : I would appreciate the help of some staff members re Labor Day

Darkbeer
07-30-2002, 11:40 AM
To the wonderful, lovely ladies that put in sooo much hard work here at MousePlanet.com, could you please help me out with your connections, and find out what the real story on Labor Day is......

Here is the Disney.com schedule....

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneylandresort/ResortInfo/HoursAndShows/index?StartMonth=9&StartDay=02&StartYear=2002&Stay=1&DCA=DCA&DLP=DLP&DTD=DTD&DRH=DRH&submit.x=62&submit.y=11

Monday, September 2, 2002
Disneyland Park

Park Hours
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Parade Schedule
Disneyland Parade of the Stars - 7:00 PM

Event Schedule
Fantasyland
Mickey's Detective School - 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:15 PM, 6:15 PM

Tomorrowland
Calling All Space Scouts... A Buzz Lightyear Adventure - 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 11:50 AM, 12:30 PM, 12:50 PM, 1:30 PM, 1:50 PM, 3:15 PM, 3:35 PM, 4:15 PM, 4:35 PM, 5:15 PM, 5:35 PM

Disney's California Adventure

Park Hours
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Parade Schedule
Disney's Eureka! A California Parade - 4:45 PM

Event Schedule
Hollywood Pictures Backlot
Goofy's Beach Party Bash - 11:45 AM, 12:45 PM, 1:45 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM, 5:30 PM
The Power of BLAST! - 1:30 PM, 3:00 PM, 5:15 PM, 7:15 PM
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire - Play It! - 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM

Now, I know that on the last three day weekend, Memorial Day, the crowds were not that big, but are they going to have just a "normal" off-season schedule, and the more important question....

I am thinking about attending the last showing of BLAST!, and the way the schedule is now, the park closes at 6 PM, but the last performance is at 7:15PM

Could somebody be kind enough to check with one of their contacts and verify that they are operating with these reduced hours, and when will the last performance of BLAST! be....

THANK YOU!!! so very much, I really do appreciate it!!!!:) :) :)

Kevin Yee
07-30-2002, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Darkbeer
To the wonderful, lovely ladies that put in sooo much hard work here at MousePlanet.com, could you please help me out with your connections, and find out what the real story on Labor Day is......

Ladies...?

./nick ChoppedLiver

haha seriously, are you curious just because you want to know what the very very last Blast performance is?

Andrew
07-30-2002, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Kevin Yee

./nick ChoppedLiver

"You've been spending too much time on the internet." -- Michael Eisner

Darkbeer
07-30-2002, 05:00 PM
OK, "guys", I AM SORRY.....Maybe a bribe, I will buy the person who finds out for me a six-pack and a pizza......:D

You guys are NOT chopped liver!!!!!!!

OK, to answer Kevin's question, the primary reason I want to know is in regards to when the last performance of BLAST! will be performed, but I will also will be driving up from San Diego, and I am trying to figure out traffic patterns (Going home at 8 PM could result in heavy traffic), and trying to figure out my day, and when to meet up with other folks......

I appreciate ALL the hard work done by all the staff here at MP, no matter which gender they might be!!!!!!

But I still think the lovely young ladies are much better on the eyes than Kevin and Andrew!!!!:p

Kevin Yee
07-30-2002, 10:47 PM
Personally, I don't have contacts.

I have two minds about the schedule that day. First, I'm sure the operating hours are right, and I suspect that the 7:30 show is no typo. It *is* the last performance ever of this thing, and it is the most popular thing DCA has ever had.

The other idea I have is that it's a typo - perhaps a holdover from the prior week's longer schedule.

If that's the case, there's a good chance someone at Disneyland.com will notice the error and correct it.

The official website is never wrong, to my knowledge, about show times. Well, wait, it is wrong sometimes far in advance, but not the week or so beforehand.

Polar33
07-31-2002, 02:16 AM
I'd venture a guess that the entertainment schedule is a little off. Buzz is way off...there's no way they can have two shows an hour. As far as Blast! goes it will most likely end it's run with the regular off season schedule of 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 5:15 PM. It's possible they might cram in a fourth show but I doubt that it would be that far past park closing ;) .