PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Gordon ; passed away

Ape Pen Publishing
11-06-2007, 11:47 AM
The Nickel Tour , Bruce Gordon was found today passed away in his home. Its believed that he passed away on the weekend of a heart attack, yet that will be determined by the coroners. I will truly miss him, I had talked to him last week about going to our GHS event and how he was doing something special for us and be apart of it. Bruce was coming in, to work on some stuff at the family foundation this week (I believe today ) and never arrived and they sent someone over to find out what happen and they had to call 911, he had already passed on.
Bruce Gordon was working on Wally Boags book as well as working with Diane Disney Miller on the family Museum, were he played a key role in on the museums progress. Bruce was just amazing guy who helped and did so much! We will miss him dearly!

FoodLover
11-06-2007, 02:00 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that.

The Nickel Tour is a great book. I always get such a nostalgic feeling when I look through it. Sounds like Bruce Gordon was still busy with a lot of other interesting projects, and it's a shame he won't get to finish them.

Thanks for letting us know.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

bloodnswash
11-08-2007, 05:17 AM
Sad to hear.....and at such a young age. :crying: I just read an article on him and he sounded like one really neat guy. Disney will miss him and so will his fans.

JCLowesman
11-08-2007, 05:35 AM
R.I.P. He was another in a long line of Disney "stars" who brought us joy.

Another Dimension
11-08-2007, 07:45 PM
R.I.P. Bruce...

My condolences to his family, friends and all of his fans.

:crying:

AVP
11-09-2007, 07:25 AM
From Disney:

A memorial service is scheduled for Monday November 12th at 2:00 pm at Forest Lawn - Glendale in the Church of the Recessional (1712 S. Glendale Ave. Glendale, 91205).