PDA

View Full Version : dca "primetime preview"?

sydney
07-29-2002, 03:23 PM
So I surfed over to disneyland.com to check show schedules for this week... and a popup refered me to abc.com to tell me about the upcoming "primetime preview" weekend at DCA. seems like the supersoap weekends... but different. anyone know any inside info? call me a victim of consumer marketing. I'm looking forward to live performances of who's line is it anyway.

Ghoulish Delight
07-29-2002, 03:41 PM
According to Mr. Lutz, they are planning on filming, afterhours, promos for the new season's primetime lineup in DCA. This would be after the park is closed. They would have the stars riding rides and other attractions, and probably some inane banter. I MIGHT be interesting. I do enjoy seeing the parks on TV, even for shameless promotional reasons.

I don't know if this will involve anything that's open to the public.

sydney
07-29-2002, 03:46 PM
that's what I understood from al's update too... but what the website indicates is a major, public, 2-day promotion-y type thing august 24-25, a la supersoap weekends, with star cavalcades, live q & a's, live perfs of whoose line, etc, etc, etc. check out disneyland.com I want to know what the hardened MP community thinks...

RStar
07-29-2002, 04:37 PM
There was an article in the Register about it. I don't know what kind of "live " performences they may have, it sounded like film clips from the shows. They will have autograph signings, ect. We love who's line at my house and want to try to make it, but don't know when they may be there. I hope there will be more deails later.

Darkbeer
07-29-2002, 05:19 PM
Check out this thread, it includes a link to the official ABC website explaining the event...

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8209