PDA

View Full Version : Castle projections are back during Remember fireworks

THpoohbear
11-02-2007, 11:45 PM
Maybe this is old news, but in case it's not, I was surprised and then thrilled tonight when I saw that the castle projections have been added back into the fireworks show. When the castle lit up with the stars and stripes I gasped with excitement! I really missed those projections when they were gone. It seems like most of what I remeber was back, the stars and stripes, ghosts, atom sign, duck targets, plus a couple that I think might be new. During the Star Wars segment the castle was covered in white spots, kinda star like, and during another segment there was a swirly paisely-like design that I don't remember. But it's been a while... so perhaps I just don't remember those two in particular. Anyone know?

Wanted to come home and report the good news!

THpoohbear
11-03-2007, 09:16 AM
They've been back for a while now.

Nothing has changed about the projections.

I hadn't heard anything on MP that they were back (maybe I missed it though), so hopefully it's good news for someone who hadn't heard. :)

ETA: I just went back and saw that charpaul reported on this back in early September. Sorry folks! No wonder I missed the thread, I was at WDW at the time!