PDA

View Full Version : Online park survey

DizneyMommy
10-30-2007, 05:03 PM
Has anyone else been sent the online survey lately after visiting the park? I just got one and it had some interesting questions on it... One of the questions asked me to rate how interested I would be in a few activities including
Star Wars Weekend
Food & Wine Weekend
Mickey's Very Merry Xmas Party
Pirates & Princess Party

and it said that these were activities Disney may or may not be considering implementing in the future.

Yay!! I have always wished we had Mickey's Xmas party here, how cool would that be if next year it happens? :-)

vj81995
10-30-2007, 06:27 PM
STAR WARS WEEKENDS ALL THE WAY!! WOO! Sorry eating pre-Halloween candy :)

cstephens
10-30-2007, 07:40 PM
I've been sent one or two of those. The survey taker took my email info even after I told him I was an AP. I got stopped at Halloween Treat earlier this month and gave my info as well. I've already gotten the email asking for my comments, but since they're not due until mid-November, I'm waiting until after my visit to Halloween Treat tomorrow night to fill it out.

disneyfn
10-31-2007, 11:59 AM
My survey was about food at the park. The quality,prices and locations.My main idea was lower the price.

Andrew
10-31-2007, 12:14 PM
I got the Halloween Treat survey, dutifully began to fill it out, and then it broke halfway through and refused to restart. So I gave up.

Bytebear
10-31-2007, 12:37 PM
My survey was about food at the park. The quality,prices and locations.My main idea was lower the price.

I took the food survey. I wanted more seating, shorter lines, more selection at each restaurant, and table service like White Water Snacks.

I got the Halloween Treat survey, dutifully began to fill it out, and then it broke halfway through and refused to restart. So I gave up.

My partner took the Halloween survey.