PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Dinner - What was 2006's like?

KarenW2
10-30-2007, 10:00 AM
If you went to the CP last year with the package, or happen to know, what did last year's price-fixed dinner deals include for the prices?

I seem to remember it was a specific menu and there was some sort of "gift" (not really a gift, since you're paying for the package) given as well, like a special event pin or something. Does anyone remember? We're trying to figure out if we want to do it this year or not.

dawnid
10-30-2007, 02:55 PM
My BFF and I had the Napa Rose package. If I remember correctly we had a choice on a special small menu. An appetizer, soup/salad, main course & desert. We each got an etched Candlelight Wine Glass.

Stichy626
10-30-2007, 03:39 PM
We had the same type of offering as Dawnid over at Hooke's Pointe. No special gift however. The meal was very good and I loved the atmosphere. Our favorite part was the beef filet skewers as an appetizer. They were sooooo goood and the best part of the meal for me. We had one of the first dinner reservations for the second show and seemed rushed. The service was very quick since they knew our time line and we made it in time but would have loved to really enjoy the meal. I will do it again with out hesitation.

Burnt Toast
10-31-2007, 11:01 AM
I took my mother to Yamabuki last year for the second show. We ate around 5pm or so and it was very nice actually.