PDA

View Full Version : 5 Free Tickets to Mickey's Halloween Treat 10/26

shawnarae
10-23-2007, 05:20 PM
I am no longer going to Disneyland this weekend due to my kids' allergies and asthma. Trip is off....so I have 5 tickets to Mickey's Halloween Treat I am giving away. I'd rather see someone use them then not at all. I want to give them to someone who will really use them instead of someone who will sell them. So PM me and once they are gone I'll close the thread. I will even overnight these to whoever PMs me tomorrow (Weds) from Az.

Oct 26th, 7:30pm-11:30pm, DCA, Mickey's Halloween Treat

letitsnow
10-23-2007, 09:45 PM
I am no longer going to Disneyland this weekend due to my kids' allergies and asthma. Trip is off....so I have 5 tickets to Mickey's Halloween Treat I am giving away. I'd rather see someone use them then not at all. I want to give them to someone who will really use them instead of someone who will sell them. So PM me and once they are gone I'll close the thread. I will even overnight these to whoever PMs me tomorrow (Weds) from Az.

Oct 26th, 7:30pm-11:30pm, DCA, Mickey's Halloween Treat

awwww...i'm sad that you had to cancel your trip. i saw your posts earlier on another thread when you were still debating about going. well good thing dl is open 365 days a year!!!

hope everything works out for you!

shawnarae
10-24-2007, 08:13 PM
Tickets are now given out....thank you to everyone who PM'ed me. Sorry if I did not get back to you, I was overwhelmed with PMs. I went with the 1st PM. So they are now given out...the thread can close.