PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Halloween Treat, What was the best costume you saw?

Pages : [1] 2

Tony P
10-23-2007, 10:14 AM
Took the family on Friday the 19th & had a blast! We saw a lot of great costumes with one couple that were great looking ghosts that belonged in the haunted mansion, a grest looking Sally, & lots of pirates.

Tony

Andrew
10-23-2007, 10:23 AM
Not to brag too much, but mine rocked (http://picasaweb.google.com/andrew.rich/MHT20071012TakenByAdrienne/photo#5124256523727652210).

disneyperson
10-23-2007, 11:06 AM
We were there on the 19th also. We saw the ghost couple and they looked great. I was the Haunted Mansion Bride (old school), my daughter ,Zero'sbark, was Poison Ivy. We were accompanied by a tiny Batman ,an adorable Alice and their parents, a lovely Black Cat (padder Mi_Mous ) and a "Death walker". I'm not sure what a Death Walker is but his costume looked cool.

We had a truly wonderful time. It was extra fun to have such fabulous little kids with us. They couldn't have been cuter, funnier, or better behaved. We danced, made crafts, and got pounds of candy!!!!!!!

disneyrox
10-23-2007, 11:08 AM
We were there the 19th, also. My favorite costume was the parents dressed as beekeepers and their babies dressed as bees.

There seemed to be an awful lot of Alices there that night!

disneyperson
10-23-2007, 11:10 AM
We were there the 19th, also. My favorite costume was the parents dressed as beekeepers and their babies dressed as bees.

There seemed to be an awful lot of Alices there that night!
I saw them too! So cute. Yes, Alice was quite popular.

Boo's Mommy
10-23-2007, 11:46 AM
I saw a ton of fabulous costumes! The ghost couple, Pirates, Prince and Princesses...
But I have to toot my own horn here (because I made the kids' costumes)...for our family of ducks...Donald, Daisey, Huey and Dewey.

http://www.shutterfly.com/view/pictures.jsp

Lost Boy
10-23-2007, 12:12 PM
Uhh, Boo's Mommy your link takes us to a log in page where we have to enter a username and password. I would love to see the ducks costumes so can we get a link that takes us to the picture instead of the log in page?

jefhar
10-23-2007, 12:18 PM
We were also there on the 19th as a family of pirates. The best costumes I saw was a group of young ladies dressed as the princesses before they were princesses. The costumes looked authentic and they looked like they could be cast members.

jefhar
10-23-2007, 12:21 PM
Hey! We saw you two. My mother-in-law (dressed as a witch) came up and told you that she really liked your costume before we went in.

Boo's Mommy
10-23-2007, 12:29 PM
Okeee, let's try this link:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AZuWjJy2ZNXuA&emid=sharshar&linkid=link2

Lost Boy
10-23-2007, 01:13 PM
Very cute. Thanks for the new link.

dawnid
10-23-2007, 02:24 PM

I was there on the 19th also and they were my favorites!

Jewels
10-23-2007, 02:42 PM
Not to brag too much, but mine rocked (http://picasaweb.google.com/andrew.rich/MHT20071012TakenByAdrienne/photo#5124256523727652210).

Yes you did Andrew. The Waffler! What a great idea. Good job. Did many people get who you were?

Andrew
10-23-2007, 03:02 PM
Yes you did Andrew. The Waffler! What a great idea. Good job. Did many people get who you were?
Thank you! Enough people "got it", recognizing the character from Good Eats, to make it completely worthwhile. I got a lot of "hey, breakfast dude!" but there were probably ten or fifteen people who really got it. By the way, Jennifer was the Mother of Culinary Invention, also a Good Eats character. :geek:

Delight
10-23-2007, 03:11 PM
We were also there on 10/19-Elizabeth Swann from DMC pushing a toddler buccaneer around in a stroller. My favorites were the family of Incredibles and to agree with everyone else- the beekeepers and their bees! There was an adorable little Jack Sparrow who was playing with my daughter near the Hollywood backlot, so he was a favorite too.

Jewels
10-23-2007, 06:43 PM
Thank you! Enough people "got it", recognizing the character from Good Eats, to make it completely worthwhile. I got a lot of "hey, breakfast dude!" but there were probably ten or fifteen people who really got it. By the way, Jennifer was the Mother of Culinary Invention, also a Good Eats character. :geek:

I figured she fit in there some where but I could not think who she was. Thanks!

adriennek
10-23-2007, 09:03 PM

I think the BEST was the girls on the elevator of the Hojos. We weren't out of the hotel room for 5 minutes in costume when we saw them and right out of the gate she said "Hey, you're Alton Brown, aren't you? I just saw that episode last week!"

Andrwe had the BIGGEST smile you ever saw. 'Why, yes, yes I am!"

Adrienne

Abigail's Uncle
10-24-2007, 06:31 AM
Was also there on the 19th - Did anyone else see Roger and Anita with their little "dalmatian"?

tigger08
10-24-2007, 06:35 AM
Okeee, let's try this link:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AZuWjJy2ZNXuA&emid=sharshar&linkid=link2

Wow you've got talent what great costumes!!!

tigger08
10-24-2007, 06:36 AM

I'm very impressed with you costume Andew!

Raven
10-24-2007, 07:22 AM
Andrew, that costume was GREAT! I loved it!

The Fairest Beauty
10-24-2007, 07:41 AM
I saw a ton of fabulous costumes! The ghost couple, Pirates, Prince and Princesses...
But I have to toot my own horn here (because I made the kids' costumes)...for our family of ducks...Donald, Daisey, Huey and Dewey.

http://www.shutterfly.com/view/pictures.jsp

Boo's Mommy, were you all there on the 18th as well? I swear I saw your husband in line with me for California Screamin'.

Boo's Mommy
10-24-2007, 08:56 AM
Yes, we were there on the 18th in full costume. If it was just Donald and a blond girl on Screamin, that was my hubby with his sister...he almost didn't fit with his costume!
it was sooo darn hot, we both decided not to wear the duck costumes on the 19th.

julw
10-24-2007, 11:18 AM
We were also there on the 19th. My favorite was already posted....LOVED the bee Keepers and the little twin bees!

We loved the event and will go again next year, but as far as crowds go, was that night normal, or light, or heavy? At times during the night we felt like things were a little crowded, long lines etc. I'm thinking we may do a Thursday night next year.

Julie

tigger08
10-24-2007, 01:48 PM
Does anyone know who was in the bee costume? I would love to see a picture!