PDA

View Full Version : monorail do you have auto club

Grandbreaker
07-25-2002, 10:49 AM
Because you sure needed it yesturday July 24. I was the in monorail pruple when it stop working 100 yards out of the station I did get a nice view of Mcdonalds. I wanted to know why it took the driver so long to tell us why we stop. After 5 min she told us that the train just didn't want togo well after 25 min we were towed back to the station. Boy was I mad there were no ASM or Leads up there to say sorry bad service. What do you think monorailman or uncledick

TecTalker2K
07-25-2002, 12:00 PM
What did they tow it in with and did you get pictures. You know, most people here would have been happy to break down on the Monorail. :) I have this rule in life, no matter how bad the experience is, if you come away with a great story, it was worth every minute of it.

Grandbreaker
07-25-2002, 12:03 PM
i have pics just need to get film into costco

Mad Hatter
07-25-2002, 12:15 PM
Well emagine that,We are having major problems with the monorails as of late. The reason was probably the roof hatches,we are getting alot of false readings on them and the computer gives us an E stop.The first thing the cast member is doing is calling in the E stop,and waiting for info from monorail central and the monorail shop.If we cant clear the computer then we have to tow the train back into the station,and possibly the shop. At the first chance we get to spiel to the guests we do so. Also there should have been a lead up on the platform,and maybe a manager also. :eek: