PDA

View Full Version : [BETA TESTERS NEEDED] Happiest potties

Lani
07-24-2002, 09:35 PM
This is a general call to all MousePadders who have a handheld PDA (such as a Palm, Clie, iPaq) and who are interested in participating in beta testing the following ebook:

- Happiest Potties (revised edition)

If you are already on the beta test team, sending me email or a PM indicating your interest is sufficient. You will automatically get the draft ebook to review. Folks who are not on the beta test team will be asked to fill out some basic information. We also reserve the right to limit the number of beta testers based on our needs.

Unlike the previous review, this ebook requires that you go to the resort in person to do some follow-up research. Exact instructions will be provided.

In return, those who provide feedback will be formally recognized in the acknowledgements portion of the book. And if I feel particularly motivated, you can get a MouseHUG beta tester button from me (there, now I've committed myself). :D

Thanks!

Wizard69
08-11-2002, 08:52 PM
I know the message was posted A LONG TIME AGO but are you still looking for beta testers? I would be happy to be a beta tester since I am always at the park!