PDA

View Full Version : Tito Jackson was 'In the Hoooousse' on Sunday at DCA.

Tink
07-23-2002, 01:01 PM
While at DCA on Sunday my daughter and I stopped to take a quick break when I noticed 2 boys with really interesting hair styles - don't ask me why that drew my attention....

Anyhow, I looked at the rest of their party and they all seemed abnormally attractive. That's when I spotted someone who looked terribly familiar to me but I couldn't place him for about 3 seconds and then it hit me - he was a Jackson brother!

We continued on behind them a bit and I leaned over and told my daughter that one of Michael Jackson's brothers was walking in front of us - I thought it may have been either Jermaine(sp?) or Tito. You could tell other people also recognized him because there were a lot of double takes.

Then a group of kids walked by him, recognized him and started going wild yelling to their friends that it was Tito. He was gracious enough to stop and take pictures with them and seemed genuinely happy about it, but his kids just rolled their eyes and yelled for their mom to stop. She just gave them one of those half grins as if to say 'Here we go again'.

P.S. I was at the resort all weekend and didn't realize that there is a standing MP meet every Sunday at DL - I apologize and will do my best to meet with my fellow Padders in the coming months. Hail Mickey, Hail Mickey, Hail Mickey, Hail Mickey, Hail Mickey.;)

bluepearl
07-24-2002, 02:47 AM
Tito Jackson! I missed it? :lol: I used to really like his sons, who made a group called 3T (if anybody remembers!). When I was working at a different place, two of them came by. You can believe that even though it had been a while since I'd thought about them, I was still excited to meet them.